“Funky, different, I LOVE THIS PLACE”
Review of Big Fresh Cafe - CLOSED

Big Fresh Cafe
Price range: US$9 - US$11
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Promoting for healthy, nutritious food concept.
Description: Promoting for healthy, nutritious food concept.
Hudson, Massachusetts
“Funky, different, I LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Its tight small. But the food is sooo well prepared and delicious. Their curries, noodles, brown rice. Delightful for vegetarians and carnivores alike. Their sauces are so flavorful, the portions are huge. Its just wonderful. I love their tempeh, their curries, their wraps. Made fresh, in front of your eyes. Vegan? No problem! Want chicken? They have it. So good!

• Visited November 2013

Natick, Massachusetts
“Funky but very good”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Like a trip back into the 60's, blended with a middle east menu, complete with herbal teas, felafel, tahini, hummus, as well as whole wheat pastas with organic items like salmon, cod, chicken, tempeh, and tofu.
Food is really good, the service is friendly, and the prices are quite reasonable.

Visited January 2014
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Quality casual food place”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Came here through reviews before going to Jordan's IMAX. I like to eat healthfully. My husband and I arrived about 12pm on a weekend lunchtime. I was pleasantly surprised by the interior, quirky casual decoration with some small booths and wonderful light shades. We had Moroccan chicken and spinach falafel salad, and hot tea (they have a selection of special ones). Very large portions, really tasty, and wholesome healthy choices. Also liked the use of actual glass water glasses instead of disposable ones. I would definitely come here again when in the area. It really started to fill up during our visit too.

• Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quality Ingredients”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have been looking for restaurant options in the Metrowest area offering quality vegetarian dishes and believe I have finally found the place that fits the bill. Big Fresh offers tasty choices (some vegetarian, some not), generous portions and quality ingredients. The salads are blended beautifully. The Lemon dressing on the Lentil Veggie Balls Salad is balanced and flavorful. I am very fussy about salad dressing and wish they bottled and sold this on the side. We recently ordered the Morroccan Tagine as my son had this dish on a visit to Morrocco last year. He thought it was comparable to the authentic cuisine of Morrocco and we agree it was quite tasteful. The prices are very reasonable. The experience is a good one all around. The place is small with an open kitchen. We have only done take-out so I can't comment on the dine-in experience. The menu is varied and there are many more things we want to try. We will make this a regular place to visit.

Visited November 2013
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Marvelous eatery, great food”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Fresh specializes in east Mediterranean fare--felafel, stir fry, wraps. Portions are generous, food tasty, service excellent, prices good.

What's not to like? Nothing pretentious here. It's all about good eating.

• Visited November 2013