“Daughter's Wedding”

Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed with family and friends at the Residence Inn for my daughter's wedding. It was a great location tucked away in the business park. The traffic from the busy highway nearby was not a factor. The hot buffet breakfast in the morning was great. There was an outside patio located by the breakfast area which we used Friday night to visit. The double rooms had two bathrooms which made getting ready for the wedding easy. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Any concerns prior to our arrival were addressed in a timely manner. Very happy we choose the Residence Inn as the hotel for the out of town wedding guests. The group rates were great.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thanks you for taking the time to post a review. Its a pleasure having your group here and I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay. I will be sure to let the staff know of your kind words. Again thank you for your time and I hope to see you in the furture.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The staff upon check in were friendly and apologetic at pool being closed for the weekend. They did offer guests pizza instead. We had a two bed room suite that worked well for our party of six. There are a few skuff marks but overall property is in pretty good condition. The property is tucked back in a sleepy office park. There's not much doing during the weekend but it was decent for our exploration of Boston area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time completing a review. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience of our pool. It was certainly not our intent to have the pool unavailable this past weekend. Again thank you for your review .

Reviewed 18 August 2013

This is a convenient inn for activities in Boston, Worcester or lots of places along the I-495 corridore. We needed a two bedroom facility for two families sharing, and two children in the mix. With two full bedrooms (private baths) and a pull-out sofa we had lots of room for everybody. We depend on this chain's always being clean & efficient, and they didn't let us down. Good breakfast included. Prices sure have gone up in the last year or two.
Note: We were a little surprised that our credit card was charged and the bill received at home a full two weeks before our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time in completing a review. I am glad that our two bedroom suite was perfect for your needs. Again, I do appreciate your time and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

If you're looking for a two-bedroom place to stay with your family in the Boston area, this is a good place to go: great weekend rates, friendly staff and an indoor pool.
The place is looking a bit tired and is in need of some interior refreshing and the airco's are a bit loud, but it's clean and provides all you need: kitchen, 2 bedrooms, large living rooms.
There's a stop and shop nearby and it's just a 20 minutes drive from Boston city center.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you for completing a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. These reviews are very important to us to evaluate our hotel. Again, thank you for your survey and I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Being a Marriott Platinum member, I'm well versed in their properties. I've stayed in some of their premier properties in NYC, Sydney, Detroit, and others, along with Residence Inns and Courtyards in far smaller cities. This hotel is clean, with good staff, but the rooms need a re-model; outdated appliances and decor, and my office chair was broken. However, I did find the beds comfy and I slept well which can be the most important part of a trip. Also, the fitness center was nice, but compact. 4 machines (2 treadmills, 1 bike, 1 step) along with some dumbbells. Pool looked decent, as did the hot tub, but I didn't get into either.

If you have business in Boston, this hotel is not for you. It's about 35 miles and unless you're traveling mid-day or at the very early/late part of the day, it will take you well over an hour to get into the city. I left at 6:15am for an 8:30am flight out of Logan and arrived at my gate at 8:05am, and I'm a premier flier so I had checked in and had access to the preferred lanes in security.

Overall this is a good hotel, and I would stay here again, but most of their sister properties in the country are more updated.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank spolcecsekr7
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time in completing a review. I am glad that we were able accommodate your needs and I look forward having you stay with us in the future. Again I truly appreciate your time and will certainly pass along to my staff on a job well done.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn in Framingham (Boston) during a road trip to Maine from NC. The hotel was perfect for our family of 5 as 2 kids slept on the pull-out sofa and the very helpful and friendly hotel staff delivered a roll-away bed to our room for our third child. The hotel was clean, staff were courteous, and the breakfast the next morning was awesome - perfect for our day sightseeing in Boston before finishing our drive. It's perfectly located and very convenient to interstates but tucked away from noise. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Thank you for completing a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly pass along to my staff the exceptional job they have done. It is always appreciated hearing comment like yours. Thank you again and I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

This hotel was amazing in appearance,amenities, staff and home like feeling! We were welcome by truly friendly staff. We had a long ride filled with traffic from Boston and were very happy to be able to sit down with a complementary barbeque dinner. The dinner included veggie burgers, beans, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, salad, pasta salad, chips, and all the fixing to make the burger just the way you like it. Barbeque is served every Wednesday night throughout the summer!

Room Tip: Just ask and the staff will meet your indivual needs!