Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I reserved a room ahead of time asking for an upper floor room, extra pillows and early check in. The price was extremely low since it was nonrefundable so if you are not sure if you can make your reservation dates then I don't recommend doing this. The service was extremely kind to us and they were always eager to help. Our room was a suite that can fit 4 people. It included a full sized bed, a bathtub with a shower and a separate room containing the living and dining room. The room was extremely clean and made me comfortable. The view, however, was of the hotel's parking lot and the highway. This is more of a business hotel but I enjoyed my stay since it was nice and quiet. I would recommend this hotel for business or you needed somewhere to stay if you need a break from driving.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time in completing a survey. These surveys are very important to us. I'm very glad that we could be of service to you. We look forward having you stay with us in the future and again thank for your time.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

we were able to secure a good rate for our stay. Staff was very accommodating and polite. Our room (queen bedroom suite) was very spacious and comfortable. We felt very much at home. The kitchen was very spacious and exceptional.The most refreshing things was that both the bedroom and living room had new windows that open, bringing fresh air (most hotels do not.) I would prefer to stay at this hotel, over the other hotels in my future visits
Only one drawback (no fault of the hotel) the hotel was not near to any stores , the area is very professional and a little depressed, but very safe.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thanks you for taking the time in completing a review. I am glad that we could be accommodating during your visit to our area. We hope to see you soon in the future and I do appreciate the kind comments which I will definitely share with my staff. Again thank for your time.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

The 2-bedroom suite with a pull-out bed in the living room was just perfect for us four adults and two kids traveling together. The furnished kitchen made it unnecessary for us to go out to dinner en a cold rainy night. The hotel had gotten us our groceries earlier in the day. Breakfast was good and we got the chance to do our laundry. The kids with us had fun in the heated pool. A truly great stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thanks you so much for taking the time in completing a review. I appreciate all the kind words about our hotel and I will be sure to pass this along to the entire staff. Again thank you and i look forward having you stay with us in the future..

Reviewed 20 September 2013

The installations on the Hotel are nice, the have an indoor pool, but they only open it from 12pm till 9pm, they have a small gym, that is Ok. the breakfast serve it's porpuse.
The staff in the day is more frienldy than the staff from the night.
The space on the room is great.
I might have issues with the cleaning of the room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for completing a review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I will certainly let the management staff know of your comments. We take pride in making sure that everyone’s stay is an enjoyable one. I will make sure we address your concerns to ensure that we exceed our guest’s expectations. Again, thank you for review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed with family and friends at the Residence Inn for my daughter's wedding. It was a great location tucked away in the business park. The traffic from the busy highway nearby was not a factor. The hot buffet breakfast in the morning was great. There was an outside patio located by the breakfast area which we used Friday night to visit. The double rooms had two bathrooms which made getting ready for the wedding easy. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Any concerns prior to our arrival were addressed in a timely manner. Very happy we choose the Residence Inn as the hotel for the out of town wedding guests. The group rates were great.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thanks you for taking the time to post a review. Its a pleasure having your group here and I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay. I will be sure to let the staff know of your kind words. Again thank you for your time and I hope to see you in the furture.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The staff upon check in were friendly and apologetic at pool being closed for the weekend. They did offer guests pizza instead. We had a two bed room suite that worked well for our party of six. There are a few skuff marks but overall property is in pretty good condition. The property is tucked back in a sleepy office park. There's not much doing during the weekend but it was decent for our exploration of Boston area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time completing a review. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience of our pool. It was certainly not our intent to have the pool unavailable this past weekend. Again thank you for your review .

Reviewed 18 August 2013

This is a convenient inn for activities in Boston, Worcester or lots of places along the I-495 corridore. We needed a two bedroom facility for two families sharing, and two children in the mix. With two full bedrooms (private baths) and a pull-out sofa we had lots of room for everybody. We depend on this chain's always being clean & efficient, and they didn't let us down. Good breakfast included. Prices sure have gone up in the last year or two.
Note: We were a little surprised that our credit card was charged and the bill received at home a full two weeks before our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time in completing a review. I am glad that our two bedroom suite was perfect for your needs. Again, I do appreciate your time and we hope to see you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Courtyard Boston Natick
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham

Been to Residence Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!