“Great spot west of Boston”

Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great spot west of Boston”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Attending an event in Wellesley and wanted to stay on the west side of town to expedite the drive home. First time I noticed this Marriott on the website map--it's a mile from the same exit that a hideous medieval-like Sheraton looms over the Mass Pike. Good TA reviews so we booked. Very happy with it. Check-in and management friendly and eager to help. I'm a silver-level rewards customer; upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite that was really excellent. During a snowstorm (that's why we didn't head straight home), found the gas fireplace cozy for relaxing and unwinding. Free breakfast was standard, but well staffed and tended, tables cleaned and items replenished quickly. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

Room Tip: 502--there's no "view" but a lovely layout--one bed/bath on each side of a sitting roo...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thanks you for taking the time to complete a review. I am very happy that we were able to meet your needs and look forward seeing you in the future. Again, thanks for your time.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Upton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 January 2014

what a wonderful "gem" in the Framingham, ma. area, recently stayed five nights, wonderful room, super friendly and helpful staff. Marriott has a great team leader with their manager Christopher at this location. I will be back again soon for another stay. Thanks again for everything.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time in completing a review. I am glad that Christopher performed to the level you expect and beyond. I will make to recognize his accomplishment. Again thank you for your time.
CT
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Great location for the Natick area (shops and restaurants).

Room: a little below average for a residence inn. Needs a little TLC, at least the room I was in. Nothing that would stop me from staying again.

Staff: Friendly, attentive.

Price: got a excellent group rate.

Would recommend for the Natick area.

NOTE: this isn't a "Boston" area hotel, I believe the name is misleading. It would be a major pain (traffic and tolls) to get into Boston during rush hour. You could take the T, but still, many more "local" hotels actually in Boston to chose from.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank declue
Thank you for taking the time in completing a review. I will certainly pass along your message to the staff. We are in the middle of a full room renovation at our property to assure to keep up the standards our guests deserve. Again, thank you for the review and we hope to see you again in the future.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is a great hotel with a warm and friendly staff. I travel to the area frequently and would not consider staying anywhere else. While I travel on business, I would definitely feel comfortable bringing my family to stay. The Breakfast and Social are awesome.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time in completing a review. It's great hearing that we are your hotel of choice. I will certainly pass along to my staff that we have provided the service that you deserve. Again thank you for your time and I hope to see you soon.
Middletown, Connecticut
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I reserved a room ahead of time asking for an upper floor room, extra pillows and early check in. The price was extremely low since it was nonrefundable so if you are not sure if you can make your reservation dates then I don't recommend doing this. The service was extremely kind to us and they were always eager to help. Our room was a suite that can fit 4 people. It included a full sized bed, a bathtub with a shower and a separate room containing the living and dining room. The room was extremely clean and made me comfortable. The view, however, was of the hotel's parking lot and the highway. This is more of a business hotel but I enjoyed my stay since it was nice and quiet. I would recommend this hotel for business or you needed somewhere to stay if you need a break from driving.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time in completing a survey. These surveys are very important to us. I'm very glad that we could be of service to you. We look forward having you stay with us in the future and again thank for your time.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 November 2013

we were able to secure a good rate for our stay. Staff was very accommodating and polite. Our room (queen bedroom suite) was very spacious and comfortable. We felt very much at home. The kitchen was very spacious and exceptional.The most refreshing things was that both the bedroom and living room had new windows that open, bringing fresh air (most hotels do not.) I would prefer to stay at this hotel, over the other hotels in my future visits
Only one drawback (no fault of the hotel) the hotel was not near to any stores , the area is very professional and a little depressed, but very safe.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thanks you for taking the time in completing a review. I am glad that we could be accommodating during your visit to our area. We hope to see you soon in the future and I do appreciate the kind comments which I will definitely share with my staff. Again thank for your time.
Ozamiz City, Philippines
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The 2-bedroom suite with a pull-out bed in the living room was just perfect for us four adults and two kids traveling together. The furnished kitchen made it unnecessary for us to go out to dinner en a cold rainy night. The hotel had gotten us our groceries earlier in the day. Breakfast was good and we got the chance to do our laundry. The kids with us had fun in the heated pool. A truly great stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thanks you so much for taking the time in completing a review. I appreciate all the kind words about our hotel and I will be sure to pass this along to the entire staff. Again thank you and i look forward having you stay with us in the future..
Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Courtyard Boston Natick

Been to Residence Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!