“When you need a break from Restaurants...”
Review of Bazaar West

Bazaar West
Reviewed 11 August 2014

A Russian Market with the best Deli selection, I've ever seen. This includes a nice selection of Caviars, great Russian pastries, etc. Amazingly good ethnic Russian dishes cooked by very talented Russian ladies. Oh my god this stuff is good! Try the Lamb Kabobs!

This place is its own destination experience! I found myself going to this place instead of restaurants because the food was so amazing and the staff had great Russian accents and very helpful. As a traveler I really like finding a hometown store like this especially one with so much culture. I ended up buying 1/4 pound of caviar and some great cheese and bread one night - a much needed break from Restaurant food! Desert was a New York made layered torte.

...as an added bonus, the prices are CRAZY low.

When you are traveling and need a break from restaurant food, this is the place to go in Framingham. I wish I could pick them up and take them to Colorado. I would never shop anywhere else.

2  Thank SamM222