“Best Pizza around” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Pizza around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

We've lived here and have been going to Gianni's for over 20 years. We have only done take-out and that is what their primary business is. They're always very busy but the pizza is ready when they say. My husband grew up near NYC and this is the only "real" pizza around here in his opinion. The Sicilian is his favorite. I prefer the thinner crust.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank m0m0f3

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza in Metrowest....Period!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have lived here since 1993 and without question this is the best pizza around. Dough is fresh (not frozen) and the sauce is Northeast style (tomatoes, olive oil and herbs...not sweet). I have never had a bad sub or pizza in over ten years!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank John A
Amherst, MA
“Horrible arrogant service. Stay away!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

First-time customer I called them to place an order. Attitude with simple question - how many slices in a small-size pizza. This information is not available on the website. I place my order and let them know I will show them a coupon. Later they will not honor the coupon that I show virtually (who wants to waste paper if the coupon is available on their website? If its a paper-only coupon, why have it available to everyone on their website?). When I ask them politely to honor the coupon he says he'd rather feed the pizzas to dogs than give them to me and tells me to go f myself. I have NEVER been spoken to this way, especially over such a petty thing. I would have gladly given the extra money but apparently just asking them to honor a virtual coupon put this guy over the edge. I read google reviews that the service is terrible at this place - SO TRUE. STAY AWAY. We shouldn't stand for this type of behavior in our community.

4 Thank ksrivastav
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Long wait but worth it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

Get their Sicilian pizza, it is really good. The wait was about 75 minutes on a Friday night for takeout. We called and were told an hour but had to wait an additional 15 minutes when we arrived. It was a little bit of a hassle but when we got home and tried the pizza, it was worth it. Give them a shot but be prepared to wait! I haven't tried anything else off of the menu but I know that I will, eventually.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Best local pizza in Framingham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2012

This is, no kidding, the best local pizza in the area. It's a small place and on weekends it gets really busy, but it is completely worth it. I recommend going in to pick up your pizza, but they do deliver if you're near by.

Visited December 2011