“Lively hotel with wonderful staff”

Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Portland, Maine
“Lively hotel with wonderful staff”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel was jumping when we arrived on a Friday afternoon. Apparently there was a wedding, a senior prom, a high school trip and a few youngsters with soccer ambitions. I was mistakenly put on a floor near the senior prom girls (squealing in the hall outside my door). Realizing that others (mostly seniors) attending my conference were on a different floor, I went to the front desk to request a change of room. Absolutely no problem. They couldn't have been more understand-
ing and nicer. This is but one example of what we encountered the whole weekend. Check out was at 11. I was out of my room, but wanted to use the fitness room until their shuttle took us to the train station. No problem. $5 coupon for skipping maid service one day! Lots of perks.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was at Framingham for a business visit ...am happy and satisfied customer...with the hospitality and the support the staff gave.
The hotel is comfortable, helpful staff, and good options for breakfast etc.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel was very nice, but you have to pay for daily parking or pay the valet. The internet had almost $10 fee per day for use. There is no continental breakfast. The bed and pillows were so comfortable! The room was very roomy! The exercise room was huge!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jane R
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We just stayed here one night while on a trip to Boston for a fundraiser walk. Boston hotels were too expensive for what i was wanting to pay on this quick overnight trip so i looked farther outside the city. All of the reviews i read didn't give me confidence to sway me one way or the other from one hotel to the next. I finally decided on Sheraton Framingham (about 30 mins from our destination) because it was for a great price and the package i paid for included parking for only $5 (way less than the normal cost which are already less than hotel parking in Bostin. Parking costs are seriously out of control...i shouldn't have to pay to park at a hotel...anywhere!). I was pleasantly surprised at how conviently located off the Mass Pike the hotel is. Pulling in at 10:30pm i was shocked to see so much traffic but the valet guys kept us moving quickly. We had a smooth check in and were settled into our room quickly. The room was spacious and i really liked that you didn't enter your room into a narrow hallway as usual. The bathroom is slightly smaller to accommodate this but not anything of significance to me. The beds were wonderful and lots of pillows! There is not a complimentary breakfast but one is offered and its priced as a typical hotel breakfast around $17 per person. Nothing outstanding other than you can have a personalized omlet made to order...I'd recommend trying a local restaurant. Overall i am really pleased with our stay and this will be our go to hotel when we travel to the Boston area.

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank AmandaG1281
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge the our spacious rooms and comfortable beds. We also appreciate your positive comments regarding the smooth check in and the valet attendants. We are glad that our hotel met your travel needs and can not wait to welcome you back.
Sunapee NH
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on the 31st following the George Strait concert. The location was great and easy to get to, the bed was heavenly need to buy one of those pillows.

We have stayed here before and have always been pleased however this is the first time we had to pay for parking. I really don't understand why, it is a standard hotel parking lot, not a garage and not I n the heart of Boston. I could understand paying for valet but me paying $12 to park my own car. This is ridiculous guess they aren't making enough money charging for rooms. This is a deciding factor for me to return to this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SunapeeNHLoveTravel
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your acknowledgment of our beds and pillows. We look forward to your return with us in the future.
Long Valley, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I booked this hotel when searching for a full service option off the Mass Pike on the way to Waltham, where all of the options we already booked. Convenient access off the pike. Not so easy to get back on. Clearly a dated faculty (remember when all of the castle appearing hotels sprouted up in the 80's?) but due credit is deserved for visible updating efforts. Park via valet and be prepared to pay the price or risk being forced to self park by the loading docks and garbage dumpsters out back. Comfortable, but expensive room - nothing great but not bad either. Breakfast service disorganized.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TexKeystone
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We look forward to your return with us in the future.
Gray, Maine
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stayed at the Sheraton for an annual conference.. The meeting rooms were well kept and all close to each other, albeit sometimes you had to go between floors. The food was plentiful and very good for conference food. The only complaint about the conference center rooms was the temperature - at times it was very cold and other times very warm. The exterior of the building and the lobby areas were very nice and welcoming. However, the guest rooms need some updating and were not well maintained at all. When I checked in there was a pill on the floor from the prior guest. The rugs were old and lumpy. At 9:30pm or so a train went by my end of the building and I thought it was coming into the room. A little warning about that would have been nice. I would not pay the regular price for this hotel. I will say that the staff were all very, very nice and friendly.

Room Tip: If staying here ask about the train station to make sure your room is not at that end of the buildin...