Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
CrownePlaza.com
US$178
US$194
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoutdoor poolthe club loungefitness centervery nice hoteldecent sizeoff the highwayfree parkingcontinental breakfastnew englandyogurtnatick mallboston areacastlevaletappetizersexteriormartin
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Larger than I expected but still very friendly and all staff were helpful and welcoming. Reservation was incorrect on arrival, done through Starwood central, but front desk resolved this quickly. Club lounge was fine and staff there polite and helpful. Nice indoor and outdoor pool. Recommend. As clean and friendly hotel for business or family, will stay again

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 179Mark
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your acknowledgment of services that were provided. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our pools and club lounge. We look forward to your return with us in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great Boston area trip, convenient, comfortable, and affordable. Professional service made for an enjoyable stay. Recently remodeled, modern, and a good mix of choices. Many friendly packages for different types of travelers.

Room Tip: Many friendly packages for different types of travelers.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge the renovation of the hotel and our professional staff. We are glad to hear the our hotel met your travel needs, come back to visit us soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times each year for the past several years. It is a pleasant facility and the staff is professional.They only offer an upgraded room about half the time. Just make certain when you book that you reserve a room that will meet your minimum requirements.
They also offer a Club room which is usually an excellent additional benefit. The food choices are pretty mundane and often not on the tasty side of life. My biggest complaint about the food is that desire to serve what are supposed to be scrambled eggs. The absolute best description I can think of is a dry egg colored sponge.I realize this room is complimentary but please, stop embarrassing yourself.
Now my real pet peeve. This facility has a huge parking area, completely surrounding the facility. Picture two parallel drives entering the property. The left one takes you into the portico and the area all exiting guests use to go their vehicles. The right one goes away from the entrance with parking in between the two drives. Parking never used to be a paid service. It is now. Some bright corporate type decided that shouldn't be a complimentary service. So, it appears that they have farmed out (leased) the parking lot to a service for hire. You only get to this hotel by car, not plane, bus, train or probably even by cab. What a perfect scenario. They have to drive, they now have to pay. Greed is a terrible welcome mat. It is not a service, it now makes you drive into the guests exiting and you must now drive all the way around the facility just to exit. This decision does nothing for the guests, decreases safety and is just a plain rip-off. If you need more money just raise the rates. Don't dollar me to death with dumb ideas. For a year and a half now I hear the same thing over and over. Not one person appreciates the change.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank EdwardEagle
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Was in town on business. I made the reservation that included access to the lounge. For some reason when I checked in they said I only booked the standard room. Since it was 1 night I didn't argue. The front desk associate didn't even acknowledge that the error might be on their end or try to offer me the up charge for access. The Room I got was fine. A little dated but the bed was comfortable. Their wi-fi in the hotel was sporadic as it kept kicking me out which meant logging back in. Room service has a limited menu for a major hotel and their dining options were poor to say the least. The breakfast buffet was more like what you see at a Hampton or Courtyard Marriott. There was only 1waitress who was trying the best she could. I never received my coffee or water, so I left and found the nearest Starbucks. I will definitely look for other accommodations next time.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank kcmb813
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel was jumping when we arrived on a Friday afternoon. Apparently there was a wedding, a senior prom, a high school trip and a few youngsters with soccer ambitions. I was mistakenly put on a floor near the senior prom girls (squealing in the hall outside my door). Realizing that others (mostly seniors) attending my conference were on a different floor, I went to the front desk to request a change of room. Absolutely no problem. They couldn't have been more understand-
ing and nicer. This is but one example of what we encountered the whole weekend. Check out was at 11. I was out of my room, but wanted to use the fitness room until their shuttle took us to the train station. No problem. $5 coupon for skipping maid service one day! Lots of perks.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business