“Large rooms and nice, quiet location”

Residence Inn Boston Franklin
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Franklin
Moncton, Canada
“Large rooms and nice, quiet location”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here to go shopping at the Wrentham Premium Outlets (A mistake we will never do again) and it was a great choice. You're a 10 minute drive away in a nice quiet setting where you aren't assaulted with highway or city noise and traffic. And at a price that includes a suite, breakfast, parking and internet, it's hard to beat.

The one issue we had was noise, the A/C, fridge and bathroom fans were all incredibly loud and you could hear people talking in the hallway. Oh, and there is no restaurant on site, not an issue but some people may not like this.

As a heads up- Tom Tom GPS' do not recognize the address (or rather, it takes you in the wrong direction), so use the hotel name.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Ewing, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stayed here during our visit to MA for my brother's graduation from Stonehill College. Although the hotel parking lot gave the impression the hotel was going to be crowded, there was plenty of room for our family. There was a large amount of people in the hotel, but there was more than enough room that we barely saw anyone. I was surprised to see an actual animal in this pet-friendly enviornment and as a dog owner it was an added bonus in tems of future visits. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was satisfying, the room was comfortable and kitchen features very conveinent. The best part was the indoor pool and hot tub. After a cool swim and relaxation, we slept like babies. I think this loction is good for families, couples, and business travalers. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Southbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My daughter's softball team stayed at this property after having to flee the original hotel the team had booked. They found enough rooms for us and saved the trip. Excellent, clean hotel with very helpful staff.
The next week, I found a no-show charge on my credit card for one of the rooms that I had booked (I booked the rooms for the rest of the team under my Platinum number). Susan, the hotel manager, was excellent in getting the charge reversed.

Would definitely recommend this hotel...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
raleigh
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed several days at the Residence Inn. The room was clean and neat, but is in need of an update....very 90's. The mattress was very uncomfortable and they are in need of a better pillow selection. Water pressure was good, but the toilet kept running.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
cork
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stayed here in early July in order to visit the nearby outlets. We are a family of 5 who were on vacation from Ireland. This hotel had spotlessly clean and fully equipped suites for anyone who wished to self cater, a launderette and a very enjoyable complimentary breakfast.
But above all, what impressed me most, were the exceptionally friendly and helpful staff who made us all feel so welcome.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a family friendly base in the area and to whom cleanliness was important.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank traveldaly
Framingham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I was online doing an internet search for hotels in Rhode Island , while signed in to my Marriott Rewards account. The hotel I was interested in was booked and this hotel popped up as an alternative. I clicked on the site and was looking at different options and a non refundable fare came up. I DID NOT make a reservation at this hotel but because they had my credit card on file, they sent me a confirmation . I immediately canceled the reservation (and received a confirmation of such) . I then got another email confirming my stay, which I again canceled (and received a second confirmation of cancellation). A few days later , i had two separate charges on my credit card . The hotel is refusing to refund my money saying the charges are NON REFUNDABLE. They offered to refund one charge , but not both.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cathy M
North Conway, New Hampshire
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We stayed two nights recently. Although a studio was the only room available, it was more than adequate for me, my spouse and my granddaughter(3 years old). The hotel is spotless. Even though the breakfast room is undergoing renovation, they moved the breakfast to a meeting room, which was fine. Notably, all the food trays were continuously stocked so that everyone could have a full breakfast right up to the 10AM closing. They never ran out of eggs, jellies, juices, etc as often happens at these included breakfast buffets. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#1 of 3 in Franklin
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Been to Residence Inn Boston Franklin? Share your experiences!