Residence Inn Boston Franklin
US$156
US$131
HolidayInn.com
US$175
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homefull kitchensales managerbedroom suitethe general managerdefinitely stay here againbreakfast buffetexceptional serviceneeded a place to staya great staygreat breakfastsmall gymeach morningbasketball courthot tubpull out couch
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great pool, terrific breakfast, & yummy cookies at the front desk! Stayed here for a birthday, while we closed on our house, & while we did a bathroom remodel. Terrific hotel! Rooms are clean and they even hand deliver ice to your room!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Stephanie R,

We are pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your visits here and that we're your favorite hotel in Franklin. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. Come back and see us soon; we'll have the cookies ready!

Susan Perrothers, GM

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I'm staying at this hotel for 10 weeks of work training. I've been extremely impressed with the place thus far. The rooms are fairly large with all the extra amenities to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. They have already gone above and beyond my expectations. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Since I'm from out of town, they've been very helpful in answering my questions. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing one in the area.

I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Soccer_Trav,

We’re happy to hear that we’ve exceeded your expectations here at the Residence Inn in Franklin. We strive to provide our guests with everything they need to ensure a comfortable stay and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Enjoy the remainder of your stay!

Best,

Susan Perrothers, GM

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here to go shopping at the Wrentham Premium Outlets (A mistake we will never do again) and it was a great choice. You're a 10 minute drive away in a nice quiet setting where you aren't assaulted with highway or city noise and traffic. And at a price that includes a suite, breakfast, parking and internet, it's hard to beat.

The one issue we had was noise, the A/C, fridge and bathroom fans were all incredibly loud and you could hear people talking in the hallway. Oh, and there is no restaurant on site, not an issue but some people may not like this.

As a heads up- Tom Tom GPS' do not recognize the address (or rather, it takes you in the wrong direction), so use the hotel name.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stayed here during our visit to MA for my brother's graduation from Stonehill College. Although the hotel parking lot gave the impression the hotel was going to be crowded, there was plenty of room for our family. There was a large amount of people in the hotel, but there was more than enough room that we barely saw anyone. I was surprised to see an actual animal in this pet-friendly enviornment and as a dog owner it was an added bonus in tems of future visits. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was satisfying, the room was comfortable and kitchen features very conveinent. The best part was the indoor pool and hot tub. After a cool swim and relaxation, we slept like babies. I think this loction is good for families, couples, and business travalers. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My daughter's softball team stayed at this property after having to flee the original hotel the team had booked. They found enough rooms for us and saved the trip. Excellent, clean hotel with very helpful staff.
The next week, I found a no-show charge on my credit card for one of the rooms that I had booked (I booked the rooms for the rest of the team under my Platinum number). Susan, the hotel manager, was excellent in getting the charge reversed.

Would definitely recommend this hotel...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family