“one month and 2 weeks of great service”

Residence Inn Boston Franklin
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Franklin
Franklin, Massachusetts
“one month and 2 weeks of great service”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

very nice hotel and rooms, amazing service, nice food
the stuff is incredible to help people and the manager Susan is just amazing in how she talked to gests and helping them.
they can do your grocery shopping for you. :).
they serve the best warm cookies I have ever tasted every night at the lobby which is amazing.
the pool is nice the fitness room is good but a bit small but it works.
a lot of restaurants were around and that can help you with big groups dinners.

Room Tip: for me best rooms are the ones in the ground floor mine was the 110 it was amazing.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I was on a work trip and stayed here for a week. I was worried about not having transportation to a grocery store but the hotel has a grocery ordering option. I gave the front desk my grocery list and the General Manager Susan P did our grocery shopping! I was in a suite with a co-worker/good friend and we were able to make dinner together - which were the groceries Susan picked up for us. This personalized service made us feel at home and welcome. The rooms and common area were very clean. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community. I'm pleased to hear that we made you feel welcome and accommodated all of your needs. We strive to provide a memorable guest experience and we're happy to have succeeded. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.

Best,
Susan Perrothers
Connecticut
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My family and I found ourselves with car problems and unable to return to our home after a recent Patriots game. Because of the post-game chaos in Foxboro, and a cab driver who took us to the wrong hotel, we did not arrive at the Residence Inn until 3:30 am. The staff could not have been more welcoming and accommodating. They made sure we had toothbrushes and toothpaste, and other necessaries to tide us over. They arranged a late check-out. They offered advice about how to get our car back on the road, provided us with information about rental cars, and offered the hotel's assistance the next day.

The next morning, when I came to the front desk, a new staff member greeted me. I expected to have to tell my sad story again, in order to request the help that the staff had offered the night before. I was so pleased when the staff member immediately knew my situation and launched straight into a discussion about what the hotel could do to help my family get home. We had arranged for our car to be ready to drive, but we needed a ride back to its location in Foxboro. Instead of offering to call a cab, the staff instead volunteered to drive us back to our car in the hotel shuttle van. Moreover, the shuttle van driver was not working that day, so the sales manager, in her heels and work clothes, fueled up the van and drove us the 12 miles back to our car.

I cannot explain what a relief it was to have the support and help of the wonderful staff at the Franklin Residence Inn. What could have been a complete nightmare was made much less painful by their kindness and generosity.

The facility itself was just what it should be--clean, quiet, with up-to-date amenities and furnishings.

I highly recommend choosing the Franklin Residence Inn for your next stay. The facility was excellent and the staff's commitment to service was extraordinary.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
White Plains, New York
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My family (2 adults, 2 kids) stayed there over Thanksgiving and had a very pleasant experience. I travel often for business, usually stay at Marriott's and this was far above the usual Residence Inn experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel manager made it a point to greet every guest at breakfast with genuine, interesting conversation. The rooms were spacious and clean, the pool was clean and well maintained. Would definitely recommend and/or stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Bangor Maine
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Our family has stayed here twice and we can't say enough good about this hotel! My grandchildren loved it! The staff here are incredible! They went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. We loved the pool and hot tub! After swimming we ordered pizza for fourteen of us, ate it downstairs in the lounge area and had a family reunion. It's a wonderful place for families. The train station is across the streetvifvyou dont want to drive into Boston. We can't wait to stay there again. You also can't beat the price. Suites are also available for a little more.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The staff at this hotel is incredibility accommodating and welcoming. Everyone here is extremely friendly and goes out of their way to make your stay very pleasurable and will assist you with nearly anything you could think of. The rooms are extremely tidy and the housekeeping team is amazing.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you found our staff friendly and accommodating; I will pass your compliments along to the housekeeping team! Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.

Susan Perrothers, GM
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 27 November 2013

A very nice place to stay. Rooms are nice, breakfast is good, pool and fitness center as expected. But, the staff is excellent. Very attentive and welcoming. I travel alone for business and always feel really welcomed here. Highly recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
Hampton Inn Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#1 of 3 in Franklin
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place

Been to Residence Inn Boston Franklin? Share your experiences!