“Awesome place to stay for Football”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Franklin
Saint John, Canada
“Awesome place to stay for Football”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here last September when we came for a football game. We were extremely pleased to find that we had a lovely suite with a very comfortable king size bed, and a nice bright, clean room, with lots of space! It was very close to the Wrenthem Outlets, and also close to other shopping and restaurants. We found the staff to be very friendly, and we loved the layout of the hotel. The breakfast was excellent with lots of variety and a good amount of seating. We are hoping to book this hotel again for our next trip down in September. It's very easy to find and is a great value for the dollar!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kim B
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
We look forward to that next visit, and thank you for your kind words regarding stay with us last fall. We are especially excited to be able to show you our newly renovated breakfast area. I think you will be even happier when you see it. Thanks for your great review. See you in September!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed here for the Boston marathon, only a short drive north to the drop off school..save a few hundred dollars, rather than stopping closer to Boston. The Suite was clean and a good size, with a king bed that was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good for a chain Hotel. Would return here if we run the marathon again.

Room Tip: We had a top floor room, was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank heathcolin
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
And we look forward to hosting you again, as well! It is great to read how comfortable you were during your stay, and how much you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. Thanks for letting others know about your experience with us. See you next year (hopefully)!
Cooperstown, New York
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel is comfortable, clean, convenient, quiet & a friendly place to stay at a reasonable price without lacking any of the ammenities of home. When I called to inquire about some things, I had the pleasure of speaking with Adam. He is courteous, compassionate & accomodating. I can't say enough about him. He is very patient & personable! He is an asset to the company. Thanks again Adam for making my 61st Birthday a memorable one! I can't thank you enough! I had the most luxurious quality bedding & pillows. The Duvet on top was beautiful. I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning! LOL Everything was clean & smelled heavenly fresh! I had the pleasure of meeting Becky who over extended herself. I had a do not disturb sign on my door, & when I left the room I must have hit it with my jacket or something. I spoke with Becky to ask for another one & she said that she had just seen it on the door & would be more than happy to go & check it out. She saved me a walk back to my room. It had fallen back inside my room when I was leaving. Mind you, this is when they are trying to get all their rooms cleaned etc. for the day, but she made the time to go and check into it. When I came back to my room later on, it was on the door inside my room. Thanks again Becky! To all of Housekeeping, thank you for being so quiet as you were in the hall & cleaning your rooms for the day. It didn't go unnoticed. Also thanks for a job well done for your quality of cleanliness. I also had the pleasure of meeting Larry the maintenance man. I was at the escalator & he helped me on & off with the baggage cart with a smile that would light up a room.. Thanks again Larry! On the day of my departure I had the pleasure of meeting Teana who was very pleasant & thorough. Mr. Walker, you have done an exceptional job with all of your crew/staff.They all work as a team unit which is nice to see & appreciated. Usually we only hear the bad & never the good. I enjoyed my stay so much that I didn't want to leave. I am booking another weekend in August. I am so looking forward to my stay, & seeing all of those wonderful smiling faces again! It was a pleasure meeting each & everyone of you! If there was anyone else that I didn't have the privilege of meeting, I would also like to say thank you for a job well done.See you in August!

Room Tip: I would think that every room in the house would be perfect!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you very much, not only for your kind words, but also for taking the time to single out the particular members of our team who really made a difference in your stay! It means so much to all of us, to know that we have been successful in our attempts to make a guest feel at home with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so much, and, on behalf of the entire Hawthorn team, I look forward to your visit in August, as well. Thank you again for telling TripAdvisor readers about your experience with us in Franklin!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area? Share your experiences!