“Everything I could Ask for”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I had an extended stay of 7 weeks here and this hotel was more than accommodating. Hotel was very clean and hotel staff were extremely helpful and polite. Breakfast and dinner were served daily for us and hotel rooms were always kept clean and stocked. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to anyone looking for a short or long term stay in Franklin, MA.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Justin01234
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your great comments. It means a lot to all of us to know that we were able to make you feel so comfortable here. Thank you, especially, for your recommendation to others. Our guests' own experiences are the most meaningful recommendations we can ask for. Thanks again for staying with us. I hope we see you again, the next time you are in Franklin!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,092)

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed for nearly two months. The staff were friendly and responsive. Meals provided each morning and most evenings, and the facilities include all you would expect from a good hotel. Front desk workers make you feel at home

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Bass1805

It is great to see that we achieve our goal of being a "home away from home" for you! We certainly enjoyed having you as our guest, and are all quite thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us as well! Thank you for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor readers, and please be sure to visit us again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel after attending a concert at the Xfinity Center (Great Woods) and the short 15 minute drive was easy to make. While the hotel was completely sold out, there was no noise at all. HVAC units are extremely quiet and effective which is also a plus. Breakfast offered many options that you don't necessarily get at other hotel chains (or at least not all at the same meal). I would recommend this hotel for anyone who does not want to overpay for one of the hotels near the venue: stay here instead.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MarkWoodmanGM

Thank you for your great review, and kind recommendation! I am happy that our hotel was so convenient for you, and that you enjoyed your stay (and our hot breakfast!) I hope that you enjoyed the concert, as well. Please be sure to stay with us again, the next time you head for Xfinity Center!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel was great. I have food sensitivities so I try to book rooms with kitchens. The suite I had was amazing. Very spacious and I was happy the kitchen even had an oven!! Very satisfied

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
1  Thank Leticia C
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

I am so pleased that the kitchen amenities in your guest room were so useful for you! It is always interesting to learn how many people benefit from them, for so many different reasons. I must say, however, that reading your description of your suite as "amazing" was the best part for me! Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were in this area to go to the George Strait "Cowboy Rides Away "Concert. This hotel was very close so we stayed 2 nights and everything was very clean, and beds were comfortable. The breakfast was really good and there was lots of variety. We also were close to the outlet mall. We would definitely stay again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alice F
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you enjoyed the concert, as well. Thank you for your kind words about the cleanliness and comfort of our hotel, along with the variety of options offered in our complimentary hot breakfast. Please be sure to stay with us again, the next time you head to Gillette Stadium, or to the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets. We would be honored to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
1  Thank Buckismycat
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have not enjoyed being away this much in a long time. The bed was amazing, I usually have trouble sleeping when away, not this time. The little kitchen was perfect, living area spacious and comfortable. We certainly will recomend it to everyone. Very clean and well kept.
Sorry I forgot to tell you, the free breakfast, a complete breakfast, with everything you can imagine. A total, very pleasurable experience.
Thank you to all of you for doing your jobs so well.

Room Tip: I am sure they are as good as ours is.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cookie702014
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

It was a pleasure to read your review, and we most certainly appreciate your willingness to recommend our hotel to anyone! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, from the comfort and cleanliness of your room, to the various options included in our full hot breakfast! Please be sure and visit us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
Comfort Inn
#5 of 7 in Foxboro
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boston Walpole

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area? Share your experiences!