1,128 results
All reviews front desk room was clean eggs sausage one night stay staff was friendly cookies living room would stay here again rooms are large potatoes hotel room cleaning staff patriots game indoor pool off the highway great job
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The place just has a worn out feeling to out. Mostly this feeling arises from the towels and linens being very worn. The free breakfast is pretty blah. I would just look for somewhere else if possible that is likely a bit fresher.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Let me preface this by saying the staff is very nice, the woman at the desk overnight was extremely nice & apologetic and attempted to be helpful. But everything else about this place is pretty bad.

Arrived after an 9 hour road trip & checked in around 11 PM. Everything in the hotel old & dated & kinda gross but that sort of stuff doesn’t bother me. I’ll take germs and grime over chemicals any day. The problem is whatever toxic clean products they use to clean the rooms, or possibly the bedding, gave me a severe allergic reaction to the point where I couldn’t sleep, and barely breathe. The lady at the front desk let me switch to another room but it had the same issue. Ended up sleeping in my car, which is definitely not where I wanted to spend the night after driving all day. The staff is friendly and did their best to be helpful but other than that I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ajdhenry
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The overall appearance of the hotel is dark and dingy. The carpet, paint and interior seem old and worn. There were some odd smells too. The room was spacious, well appointed and seemed clean, but was somewhat dank and a bad smell came from the air conditioning unit. Opening a window and turning off the unit helped.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was friendly but had no authority to resolve any issues we had

At check in we were given a room that had not been cleaned from prior occupant. They gave us a new room that was cleaned up. The next day we went out to Dog show and when we came back beds weren’t made, only recycle bin had been emptied, all trash barrels were still full, rugs not vacuumed, the “clean towels” were left in a pile on the sink but when we went to use them they were filthy!!! The pet fee we were charged didn’t have a cap on the charge and ended up more than the price of the room!!! None of the soap and shampoo were refilled! Totally gross.
The breakfast was the usual free hot breakfast.
Photos show the room after they supposedly cleaned it and mad the bed.
After reporting them to corporate office they removed all charges but one night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

terrific location near restaurants and near route 495. Great staff who is friendly and responsive. Wyndham rewards work well here and hope that they continue their association with Wyndham in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple