“I liked it”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“I liked it”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I don't what else to say. If this is the one in Rockport, then it is definately the one to visit. Great food and deli. Just DON'T order a lobster dish! It's ROCKPORT and they serve frozen lobstermeat in their Saute dishes!

Visited January 2013

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Better For Take-Out Than Eating In”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Once a month I go out to eat with a former co-worker and she really wanted a slice of pizza from La Rosa's so I said why not. It's actually in walking distance from my house which is a bonus (it has a decent parking area in case you're driving). I went there a few years ago and was not overly impressed but it was her turn to pick so off I went. The menu is expanded and offers many interesting dishes. If you're hungry and craving heavier pasta meals then you have several delicious sounding ones to choose from. We both wanted something lighter so I went with the roasted veggie and cheese wrap. It was okay, nothing too great, and I didn't finish it. She ended up passing on the pizza because the slices looked sad and old under the heating lamp and went with some sort of buffalo chicken wrap that looked yummy. The restaurant was fairly crowded and loud. You pay for your food when you order at the counter and then really is no formal waiter service. The man at the counter did walk by several times and took our plates and asked how it was. The booth we chose was horrible. The table wobbled and the seat was broken so you felt like you were sinking in. I think it's more of a take-out place than an eat in and have a leisurely meal spot which is perfectly fine. It's good to try somewhere different every now and then, and if I needed a pizza and didn't go far from home then I'd give them another try as the prices were very good.

• Visited November 2012
“A hidden gem that shouldn't be missed!”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

This little restaurant may look like nothing spectacular on the outside and nothing special on the inside, but it's clean and the food is awesome!! Our waitress was super nice and very friendly, and service is pretty fast. Prices are very reasonable and great food for even the pickiest eater. A great place to bring your kids! Try their seafood risotto and their pizza! Definitely coming back!

Castleton On Hudson, New York
“Can't find good pizza in gloucester”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We have not yet been able to find a really good pizza in Gloucester. We had concerns when the driver arrived so quickly with our pizza. They didn't fully cook the pizza. Again This is the third place we have tried. When we arrive in town around 7pm we just want a pizza. And have not found it yet. We know our expectations may be too high because we make our own pizzas at home and use top quality ingredients. Not sure, the ingredients seemed fine, just not cooked.

• Visited August 2012
Palm City, Florida
“Hubby's favorite pizza...”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

LaRosa's is the only place my hubby will get pizza. If we're in a pinch and company on the way...we order from LaRosa's

Visited July 2012