“Awesome place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Sea Glass Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gloucester
The Sea Glass Inn
Ranked #8 of 17 Gloucester B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Awesome place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

I enjoyed my stay very much. The owner Lisa is very friendly, and the location is great! There are so many sights and attractions within walking distance. The rooms are gorgeous, and it is a clean and comfortable place to stay. I have stayed there three times now and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else for my yearly trips to Gloucester. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Deanna999

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

This was my first trip to Gloucester, and nothing could have made it more perfect than Lisa and her Sea Glass Inn. The inn was in a perfect location within walking distance to several places. The mermaid suite was beautifullly decorated, and had it's own deck. A very comfortable room! Lisa went above and beyond, bringing a few of her guests to a gorgeous beach one morning. If you are looking for laid back comfort in a beautiful location, this inn is not to be missed. I won't consider staying anywhere else when I return!

• Stayed June 2011
5 Thank MarMermaid76
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2011

My boyfriend & I stayed at the Sea Glass Inn May 22 thru 24, 2011. Lisa is a wonderful person and a terrific inn keeper. The place is pristine, warm and inviting. We stayed in the Mermaid Suite which was decorated with warm colors and beautiful furniture as well as interesting accessories. Lisa had a wealth of information on places to go and see & made great dinner recommendations. Lisa made us feel as though we were personal friends of hers and we were spending a few days visiting with her and her husband!

Room Tip: For a romantic getaway stay in the Mermaid Suite
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank BeiGemelli
Salem, NH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2011

I recently spent the night away on a hiking/geocaching getaway and choose the Sea Glass Inn because of its central location on Cape Ann. Little did I know what tranquility it would bring to my long day out hiking. Lisa the owner showed me to my beautiful room with a spectacular view of Glousester Harbor right across street and the Annisquam River from the side window. I stayed in the Harbourmist room with its subtle green hues and wood floors with unique sea glass lamps. There was a tv and a large closet for extra storage but with a chest of drawers and bureau there was plenty of storage and room for my needs.The bathroom was incredible and has the original tile in the shower area, a large pink inlayed flamingo-incredible! It is touches like that are all throughout the home which makes this inn so unique. I just wish I would have brought my camera to take some photos to post. There was everything I needed, toiletries, hair dryer, a library full of books, wifi and even an adorable dog named Princess who loved having her little belly rubbed.
In the morning I awoke and was off to cache some more so I just grabbed a quick coffee from the Keurig coffee maker and a huge coffee cake muffin. I was sorry I wasn't able to stay longer and will make a point to bring my husband here next time I come down. There is a beautiful glass sunroom that was so inviting and with a couple of water elements in the home it really gave it a tranquil and zen type of feel. Lisa also showed me some of her extensive sea glass collection and allowed me to pick a piece to take home with me.
With only 3 rooms at this beautiful inn you get a very intimate feel of the house and the occupants. With the location being central in this seaside area there is so much to do or just sit back and enjoy this incredible inn.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank ThatsAGiven
Beaver Dam, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2010

We spent the first night of our eastern Vacation at the Sea Glass Inn. It was a wonderful place to start. Lisa was very helpful and the place is so clean. She also told us about Sea Glass which we don't have in Wisconsin. She also gave us brochures told us to go to the
Causeway for dinner which was some of the best food we had on vacation. It was a little of the local charm!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
5 Thank suzz22bd
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gloucester
Beauport Hotel
#4 of 7 in Gloucester
Harborview Inn
Harborview Inn
#2 of 17 in Gloucester

Been to The Sea Glass Inn? Share your experiences!