“Enjoyed a good fish meal”
Review of Seaport Grille

Seaport Grille
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Had grilled mahi mahi and it was excellent.. We went on a very cold (5 degree)windy night. Upstirs, They had heaters aimed at tables that were shielded by vinyl shades that I imagine were lifted in nice weather.
It was chilly but fun. Good friendly service and nice preparation of food. Calamari was delicious.
Would go back again.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Husband loved the steamers. I had the salmon w/pasta. Delicious! We sat on the deck which had plastic around the windows and a heater. It was a bit chilly, but blankets are provided if you get cold. Thought that was a great touch! A helpful hint is to make sure the door to the dining room is closed. That draws the heat out instead of bringing it in. We would close it when it was left open and the room would warm up.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

from gloucester commercial fisherman took relatives for lunch ordered fish & chips full of bones told waiter said he was sorry ,didnot eat it .talked to chef on my way out told about the bones ,he told me thats the way it comes in the door .maybe it does but someone should check for bones wiil never go back and also tell everybody about my experience.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Once again, my family and I thoroughly enjoyed the Seaport Grille in Gloucester MA. The food was excellent and they have something for the whole family. My 7yr old son loved his Fried Haddock as much as I enjoyed the lobster casserole and the fried clam appetizer. My wife goes for the broiled side of things and she raves about it too. Then there is the view. It is really the icing on the cake. The restaurant is perched up high for a grand view of the working waterfront. While we are at dinner I was able to explain much of the history of the fishing industry and how it influenced the history of the area and the country and we could see the work being done int he modern business first-hand.
Whenever we travel from our home in North Conway NH, where I sell real estate, to Gloucester, we will always stop in for a bite at the Seaport Grille.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We never went here before because we thought it was too touristy a place. It is touristy but has great food with a view. Even though the night we were there it was very busy because of a special they were having our dinners were excellent and so was the service.