“Great coffee "and"”

Lone Gull Coffeehouse
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Friendly, great coffee "and" to choose from. Great place if you need to check your laptop and meet and chat with friends.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The coffee is excellent, plus they now offer smoothies, breakfast carbs and fabulous sandwiches.
Comfortable seating. A gathering spot for lfriends.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

At Lone Gull, you get a 16 ounce cup of joy that is topped with delicious (and real) whipped cream.

Today I treated myself to a buried treasure smoothie as it combines my favorite flavors (orange, pineapple, mango) and the added bonus is coconut syrup. It was a perfect drink for a nice spring day! The service is fast and friendly, and there are cozy chairs for folks like me who just need to rest their feet for a spell. The bathroom is the cleanest I've ever seen in any establishment.

Should I find myself in the Cape Ann area again, I will flock on over to Lone Gull for another delicious treat!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My fiancé and I were in Gloucester on an errand, and I was famished. On previous occasions, I noticed that The Lone Gull was always packed with patrons, so I figured that it was worth a try. The lunch menu was limited to panini sandwiches but there were a large number of choices. We each picked a different sandwich with chips and a pickle and a cup of coffee, and it really hit the spot!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am used to cappuccino in Rome and New York City, so I had to order a "double latte - not too hot" to get what I wanted. (a cappuccino here is a cup of scalding coffee with a half inch of milk foam floating on top.) But the coffee is fresh roast and very good quality, the atmosphere is welcoming, and the staff is friendly.

1  Thank TreborRemag