“Just plain fun!”

Rockport, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just plain fun!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Even if you had dinner somewhere else, this is a great place to end the night with drinks and a piano bar. I'm a local but certainly not biased. Nothing like it on the Cape . Joe at the piano is the Rain Man of pop music and amazingly knows the music and words to almost any song And if you're so inclined, you can be the lead singer or help Joe with the chorus. A lot of fun especially with a group of friends. Great atmosphere, food, and especially drinks. If you're passing through, you have to have at least one night with Joe.

Toledo, Ohio
“great pizza your way”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I had the individual pizza .Very good. Good value, service, atmosphere and luckily the piano guy wasn't there. I love good piano playing but not in a restaurant. Sorry to the owners. Very rare that I would go back to a restaurant, I like always trying something new, but I would go back here.

• Visited July 2014
Needham, Massachusetts
“This Place has a Heart”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Had a rollicking good time last night. All the staff couldn't be more friendly and inviting, you feel like you are being cared for by a family. The food is decent, we gobbled up our appetizers and everyone enjoyed their entrees. A few of us had the haddock special and the fish was fresh as can be and melted in your mouth, perfectly cooked. The pizza was also a hit. A good selection of beers served nice and cold on a warm summer evening. But the highlight is Joe at the piano, if you haven't heard him yet you are really missing out. He plays brilliantly, and knows about every song under the sun. I love it when he sings, but the place also draws some folks with great voices who take their turn at the mic, and Joe is great at encouraging new comers to give it a try as well. Loads of fun had by all.

• Visited July 2014
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“most enjoyable”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

went for dinner and had the chicken picatta over penne. the chicken about melted in my mouth. this dish is full of goodness. my partner had the italian burger which was good as well, but the roll fell apart. the fries were above average. the bread that we got prior to our meal was ok ... kind of like air bread and not all the flavourful. a bit of garlic would have made it better. the prices are reasonable and it's a nice place. i shall definitely be back.

Visited July 2014
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Gross”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I been Behind The Scenes an seen how disgusting an lack of care this returning has. No one washes there hands food is not fresh unless its the beginning of the week, I've seen food dropped an plated agai. Overall looks nice where you eat but what goes on in the kitchen is disgusting. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited November 2013