“FUN AND FOOD FROM BEGINNING TO END”

Cape Ann Foodie Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: there are many ways to experience Cape Ann, however none are as fun or as satisfying as our line of food and cultural tours. Choose from our premiere Taste Gloucester Food tour, Rockport Sights and Sweets, Newburport Food Tour and our new Ales and Tales pub tour.
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We were four woman looking for something different to try when my daughter suggested the Taste of Gloucester Tour. Following Patrick and his famous "fork" around town was a sheer delight. Not only was he entertaining and informative but beyond knowledgeable whenever questions were thrown in his direction about all aspects of the area. When speaking of this experience whether to my grandchildren or co-workers I realize that this is an experience everyone can benefit from to get a true "taste" of Gloucester. I might add that his choice of places to visit charmed the palate also...Would definitely do this again...

patrick h, Owner at Cape Ann Foodie Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

What a fun group! Thanks so much for joining me and It was my pleasure showing you around Gloucester and sharing my experiences with you. I wish you the best in your travels and hope to see you on a future tour.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My daughter and I went on the Taste of Gloucester Tour while she was home from college over the weekend. We live in Central Massachusetts and really enjoyed our experience. Patrick was an accomodating and friendly guide, and obviously took a great deal of pride in his hometown! The weather & food was great, too! I've already mentioned my tour to my foodie friends and I also plan to take another tour next season. You should try a tour too. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I took a group of my 1961 classmates into the Rockport, MA area and in searching for some things to do with the group, I came across Patrick's Sweets & Desert Tour in Rockport.

Even though it rained a bit on the tour, the tour itself was great. Patrick was very knowledegable about the area, and his presentation was outstanding.

And, while we enjoyed the tasty little treats that we received in the shops that we visited, most of my group really enjoyed hearing a little bit about the history of the area which added a litle more color to the trip.

All said they would do it again and might take the Gloucester Tour next time they are in the area.

Bill C

patrick h, Owner at Cape Ann Foodie Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Bill,
I had a great time with your group and thanks for coming out with me! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Me and my friend went to Gloucester in summer and based on what we read on trip advisor we were very much convinced in trying out the Foodie tour. Well guess what -- it was indeed an awesome tour, no wonder why it’s the top thing to do while visiting the town. It was a very fine weather and we enjoyed the little walk around the harbor, it was like hitting two birds with one stone -- learning the town’s rich history and at the same time indulging in their delightful good food. It was just two of us that signed up for the day, it became like a private tour which is a bonus to us and on top of that we were very lucky to have the best guide, Cindy to show us around. She knows so well, very accommodating and real nice. We only took the commuter rail from Boston and we asked Cindy for directions and where to take cabs. At first she was trying to figure it out but it was so kind of her that she even went beyond duty and drove us to Hammond Castle. It is a very good way to spend time in Gloucester! We highly recommend it.

patrick h, Owner at Cape Ann Foodie Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Thanks for the review and thanks for spending the day with us!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

My family and I were looking for something different to do one weekend over the summer-I looked up "Things to do in Gloucester" and came across this food tour. I am SO glad I did. The reviews were great and they did not disappoint! My husband and 2 daughters (ages 9 and 11) had the BEST time eating our way through Gloucester and learning about its history. Then we went to the beach for a late afternoon swim. My kids are still talking about it...we cannot wait to do another one...we are thinking about the Sights and Sweets tour in Rockport next!

It was our pleasure to host you, please be sure to visit us again!