“knowledgeable group leader”

Cape Ann Foodie Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: there are many ways to experience Cape Ann, however none are as fun or as satisfying as our line of food and cultural tours. Choose from our premiere Taste Gloucester Food tour, Rockport Sights and Sweets, Newburport Food Tour and our new Ales and Tales pub tour.
Stoneham, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“knowledgeable group leader”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed the Gloucester foodie tour. We got to try different foods including clam chowder, olive oils, and locally brewed beer, and got great history and local flavor from our guide Cindy. Cindy is a Gloucester native and is knowledgeable and seems to know all the locals. Definitely would recommend the tour.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dorothy969

Plainfield, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome day!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My friend and I took the Gloucester Food Tour today and were.delighted with the whole experience. It was the first food tour either of us had ever experienced and were very pleasantly surprised. Patrick was very personable and knowledgeable about the area, and we enjoyed several tastings at the local establishments. We would definitely recommend taking the tour.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank earlyriserct
Hampton, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Food Tour in Newburyport”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I joined our son and his wife for a food tour combined with some history of Newburyport. Patrick, our guide was the perfect host....knowledgeable, enthusiastic, friendly, interesting, and Newburyport is the perfect location for such a tour with both a vibrant history and a variety of fine eating experiences. We enjoyed creative cupcakes, fine wine and cheese, gourmet tea, an excellent lunch, apple turnovers, a large selection of olive oils and, last but least, scrumptious whoopie pies, all while discussing and learning about the history of a pretty and historic city. Patrick loves people, loves food and is an extremely gracious host.

1 Thank Paul H
Rockville Centre, New York
“FUN AND FOOD FROM BEGINNING TO END”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We were four woman looking for something different to try when my daughter suggested the Taste of Gloucester Tour. Following Patrick and his famous "fork" around town was a sheer delight. Not only was he entertaining and informative but beyond knowledgeable whenever questions were thrown in his direction about all aspects of the area. When speaking of this experience whether to my grandchildren or co-workers I realize that this is an experience everyone can benefit from to get a true "taste" of Gloucester. I might add that his choice of places to visit charmed the palate also...Would definitely do this again...

Visited October 2013
patrick h, Owner at Cape Ann Foodie Tours, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
What a fun group! Thanks so much for joining me and It was my pleasure showing you around Gloucester and sharing my experiences with you. I wish you the best in your travels and hope to see you on a future tour.
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Good fun for a family of foodies!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My daughter and I went on the Taste of Gloucester Tour while she was home from college over the weekend. We live in Central Massachusetts and really enjoyed our experience. Patrick was an accomodating and friendly guide, and obviously took a great deal of pride in his hometown! The weather & food was great, too! I've already mentioned my tour to my foodie friends and I also plan to take another tour next season. You should try a tour too. You won't be sorry!