“Back to being great!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
“Back to being great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

This location used to be my favorite Chinese place in town. Then something happened...new ownership...whatever...quality was not so good. I am HAPPY to report that I gave it another try after a long absence and it was great!

We had spectacular personalized service. The food was cooked to order and very fresh!
We had sesame chicken and a spin on triple delight. Both dishes were superb. We also had some dumplings and salad that were tasty too. One of the specials was a steak tip appetizer and I would recommend that to anyone! Very flavorful.

The chef even made us a special desert. He was only going to be there a few more weeks, so I am hoping the fun and personalized service continues. I am definitely hoping the high quality food continues!

There is a lunch buffet that looks fantastic. I hope to try it soon.

• Visited May 2014

Palm City, Florida
“Went to listen to Henry Allen's velvet voice...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

Typically Chinese restaurant...the reason we went there was to hear our favorite vocalist
Henry Allen...he's great, but nothing special about Midori or their food.

• Visited August 2013
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Best food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

What I love about Midori is their food is light and you don't feel gross after your meal like at other restaurants. The prices are reasonable and the service is great!!!

Visited July 2013
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Excellent Selection of Chinese, Japanese and Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

I actually thought Midori was brand new as I hadn't heard of it until I got a menu in the mail but it looks like it's been around for several months. The last Chinese restaurant in that spot wasn't so good so I probably drove by and never even looked to see if anything new was in the plaza. Shame on me since Midori was an excellent find and a good place to get take-out. My friend and I wanted to get something for the football game and since the menu was handy we decided to try Midori. I got the beef with mushrooms luncheon special which came with fried rice and soup or salad and two items from the standard side list (I got an egg roll and pork). My friend got the house specialty duck which came with chicken and shrimp, plus veggies and white rice. Very tasty. You get a ton of food for what you pay! We had left-overs and then more left-overs! The menu is really varied; you can get Japanese, Chinese and Thai. Inside the restaurant, it looks great. There's a full bar, classy seating and a nice area to wait. The woman told us ten minutes and she wasn't lying. Great if you're in a hurry and picking up food! We're definitely going to go again. I saw several sushi items that I really want to try and the menu is so diverse that you could go several times and have something completely new and different from your last order each time.

• Visited December 2012