“very Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Service is excellent, it is a small diner type restaurant so you may have to wait a little bit for an table but for breakfast it is certainly worth it!!!!

There are newer reviews for Morning Glory

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I've heard said that if it's too loud you're too old. That may be the case here. They sat us smack dab in the middle of this tiny little cafe where the tables are really close together and the table itself was really small. It seems to be run by two older sisters who were really loud. That combination made it a really uncomfortable meal for us. The food itself does not make up for it. Although they were very good with filling our coffee cups, my omelet it was the thickest and least fluffy I've ever had and was nearly tasteless. We were very glad to leave. I don't want to be too rough on the place. It did appear to be very clean and might have been nice and cozy if half as many people were there.

1  Thank mageith
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We ate there several times and always found it to be very pleasant and with nice people. The place is small but airy with a nice view, very clean and the service is good. Food is good--bacon is crisp, eggs are done well, coffee hot, etc. Can't complain. They only accept cash but there is an ATM machine inside the restaurant. If you have someone who is in a wheelchair, I suppose you could get someone to let you in through a back door or some other entrance (I don't know), but there are steps leading up to the front entry way.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This is a quiet little restaurant just steps away from The Inn at Babson Court. Restaurant features daily specials and does offer a plate of fruit for $6.50 and the fruit selection was fine. Coffee was good and the cup is bottomless as long as you are ordering a full breakfast. I had a desire for a sandwich that was not described on the menu; however, they made one up for me, just as I had ordered and thoroughly enjoyed. Great little restaurant, friendly staff....obviously a local favourite.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

A small seaside cafe on the main road this little spot had great coffee, great service and delicious food!