“Great Dining by the Harbor!”
Review of Rudder Restaurant

Rudder Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 141 Restaurants in Gloucester
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Keene, New Hampshire
“Great Dining by the Harbor!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I just got back from a delightful dining experience at the Rudder Restaurant. We went without reservations and had a bit of a wait but we expected it. Once we were seated our waitress came right over and couldn't be more friendly and accommodating to our needs. The meal we both had we delicious and plentiful to our needs and appetites. So if you are looking for fine dining, reasonable prices and a great view - go to The Rudder.

• Visited June 2014

Palm City, Florida
“Anniversary Dinner....”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Since we live in Gloucester, we've been to almost all the restaurant's in town! But some we save for "special" occasions. Not that you should! The food here is very good and you can actually get a "meal" that isn't "fried seafood"...although that is also on the menu. My tuna tartar app was beyond marvelous, in fact, next time I'm just going to have 2 of them! We both had the specials
of the day, both fish (tuna & halibut) and both were great. Lovely water view...enjoy!

• Visited May 2014
Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
“Lovely Spot!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The staff makes this place! I stopped in just before close as I came into town late on a Thurs night. The kitchen was just closed but they kept it open for me to grab a quick bite to eat.
The ladies at the bar were amazing! So friendly and helpful :)
I'm only sad I didn't get a change to go back for dinner! Trip was too busy :(
Thanks again for the amazing experience.

Visited April 2014
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Great casual dining.”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Disliked: little available parking. Food and staff outstanding. Love the bar and dining outdoors on the deck. Wish it were open year-round.

Visited March 2014
cape ann massachusetts
“great seafood and atmosphere and view of the harbor goose cove or lobster cove i forget”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

i love this place,good frinks and i love the appetizer of mussels made with cream garlic and pernod a licoricy flavored liquer i.....to die for. i always have the mussels fantastic. other things are wlays good onthemenu.

• Visited September 2013