We stayed for two nights in Suite 503 of the Stacy House and were very impressed with the high quality of our room and also the public rooms of the Inn. The appointments in the room are wonderful...heavy doors, lovely bathroom, very comfortable bed. The view from our room was wonderful. I would highly recommend for couples for a special occasion. The staff were very welcoming and helpful in recommending restaurants. The continental breakfast was very good and the afternoon cookies sinful. At the end of September/early October is was quiet and peaceful but not deserted. We walked along the ocean drive and also on the beach close by. We loved it and would return again and stay in the Stacy House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester