I think they wash the air at this beautiful location. It was the most beautiful and relaxing view one could want! The Bass Rocks Inn is wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and found the staff to be gracious and accommodating as we made minor changes to our original reservation. We drove to nearby Rockport and spent a fabulous day walking around the many many adorable shops and restaurants....shout out to The Seventh Wave for the best lobster roll EVER! Loved returning to Bass Rocks Ocean Inn to relax. Will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester