Stayed 2 nights in June for a nearby wedding. Stayed in the main house and loved the room. Suite had a bedroom and living room with a small kitchenette. Wonderful view of the shoreline from the living room. Details in this room were beautiful. Eveything was extremely clean and seemed brand new. Not a thing to complain about. Complimentary breakfast with a view had a variety of foods, something for everyone. Afternoon cookies were delicious. Rode bicycles along shoreline. Will definitely return again and explore the town next time as we were busy with family wedding obligations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester