I stayed here recently with my mom and sister because my mom always wanted to visit Gloucester. Once we got to the hotel we first noticed the incredible view of the ocean. The room we got was very clean and faced right out onto the ocean and had a cute little patio to sit out on. They offer a complimentary continental breakfast and you can use a tray so that you can eat in your room. The staff was so nice and cared greatly about the appearance of the hotel. The pool was clean too! I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester