We went to this property for a "staycation". We live locally, but wanted to get away and still stay close due to family circumstances. The view is gorgeous, the rooms, the pool and amenities are are wondeful, but the staff is pehnominal. We had to leave unexpectedly due to family circumstances and they were so gracious about it. We had contracted for a 3 night and we realized when we packed up that this was the gamble we took trying to get away, but they were so generous and credited us back the third night. That usually does not happen with big chains, but only with small town people like the ones who work at Bass Rocks. We are trying to plan another "staycation" there for this summer and would stay no where else! Hope to see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bass Rocks Ocean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester