This is the second year we stayed at the Bass Rocks Ocean Inn and each time we come we have the same feeling.....peace, it is like coming home. The Inn is beautiful and the staff is amazing, breakfast is homemade and always fresh and lets not forgot the homemade cookies in the afternoon which is my husbands favorite. The rooms are clean, spacious and all have ocean view with wicker furniture outside to enjoy the beautiful views. Can't wait for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester