I found Bass Rocks Inn on the internet & forwarded it to my brother & he booked it. We had a family reunion here in late June & it was fabulous ( a brother & family from upstate NY, another brother & family from Vermont & my hubby & I from Las Vegas), the weather was perfect, the rooms were very clean, the breakfast they provided was plentiful & excellent and the views from our rooms were exquisite. We had relatives who lived here years ago as we were growing up and even a great uncle whose name remains on the Memorial in the center of town for "going down to sea in ships." I will definitely stay at "Bass Rocks Inn" again when I come back to Gloucester and would recommend in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester