All reviewsmile markerindoor poolwicked tunawatch the boatschowderboats coming and goingbeds were comfortablegreat tastegreat lunchhaddocklobster rolllove this placehotel restaurantshared balconygreat viewchecking outnew england
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I booked this room because I was going on a trip to Salem and this waz the cloest room to Salem. I was beyond pleased with this hotel. The food in the restaurant was AMAZING! Best seafood I ever had. The view from my room was breathe taking and so beautiful. Absolutely wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is a $69 room any where else but a marina from wicked tuna triples the price. Buildings are timber so if you choose a lower floor as there are no lifts you here very door slam, and you have to slam as that's how the door locks work, and you here every one walking about above you. Place was clean and the food in the restaurant was actually quite good. Two weddings on the day we were there so lots of people and music, with one bar and deck closed. Ok place , overpriced you could also here the toilet and shower water coming down from people above you. Probably better places to stay in Gloucester.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emelian
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Stay for a mini vacation with family in August. Rooms were spotless and general manager very friendly and accommodating. We were worried about noise level of catered parties that occurred during our stay, but once we turned on the air conditioning we couldn't hear a thing! All music stopped about midnight anyway according to my husband as myself and the kids were sound asleep. Pool was large and jacuzzi was nice and hot! Not sure if it was on purpose but some lights were blown out in pool area so it was a bit dim. Breakfast on the deck overlooking marina was fantastic! Looking forward to our next stay!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank SYCmom
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We spent Sunday night here this past weekend to celebrate my husbands 30th birthday and everything was perfect. We booked the package to include the full day fishing trip with Yankee fleet (The hotel was kind enough to fax a copy of our voucher to the charter office when I managed to misplace my voucher)

Our Room was on the 2nd floor, was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. We had a really nice view over the marina from the wee porch off the room too.

They had included a gift card for their restaurant which we dined at that evening - the food here was AMAZING! We of course ordered all kinds of different seafood dishes ($1 oysters on sundays!!) and it was all so fresh and delicious.

This resort isn't a Hilton if thats the type of property you're looking for, but its clean, the staff are really friendly helpful, theres plenty to do right on site, and what an awesome location right on the Marina :-)
We'll definately be staying here again soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We had stayed here last year and loved it. So we booked it again this year. My what a difference a year makes. They now have their catering up and running. We had three nights of loud music and loud drunks. It was like staying on fraternity row. But the restaurant is great. Every meal we had was top notch.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends