We stayed overnight at the Cape Ann Marina for the Bluefin Tuna Blowout last Friday night. The room is small but very adequate, comfortable king bed, Loveseat, coffee maker, fridge, microwave. The deck overlooks the marina so we sat and watched the fisherman bring in the huge Tuna and weigh them in. We had lunch at the hotels restaurant again outside overlooking the water. We had a great time and would not hesitate to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our year-round hotel features on-the-water rooms with balconies overlooking beautiful salt water marshes. Walk from your room through our indoor skywalks to our lobby, Spa, pool, jacuzzi, and function room. Spend time relaxing at our indoor, glass enclosed year-round chlorine-free pool and jacuzzi or catch some rays on the sun deck overlooking the Annisquam River and marina. Enjoy a relaxing treatment from our Spa menu or participate in one of our Wellness Classes including Yoga, and Pilates - be sure to treat yourself, while you are here! Dine and unwind after a day of whale watching, fishing or shopping at our NEW waterside tent bar & cafe (seasonal), Mile Marker One. Enjoy your favorite drink, and watch the boats go by. All located on premise. A great place for couples, families, corporate business travel, reunions, clambakes, weddings, groups and tours, and get togethers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cape Ann's Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Ann`s Marina Hotel Gloucester
- Cape Ann Marinas Hotel
- Cape Ann Marinas Gloucester