We never even got to stay. We called at 12:30 p.m. to get directions and were told before getting them that our room was not ready and we should go to lunch first. Than we were given directions. Upon arrival we were left standing in the lobby with no one at the desk, though the receptionist was is the next room apparently trying to book a function with a few people. We finally went to this room and asked if there was anyone available to book us in. the women there only asked our name and without looking at us or apologizing for making us wait went to the phone and called someone who she apparently knew was in our reserved room and smiling and giggling said that she figured that person was there. Than hung up and coldly informed us we had to wait as our room was not ready. It was past check in time. I than said we would prefer to cancel our reservation if our room was not ready. She than rudely informed me that it would only be five or ten minutes. I said I still preferred to cancel the reservation and we asked if we could have written confirmation of the cancellation and she said no.So we left. Not going back. We're concerned based on the receptionist attitude that she may not cancel the reservation and try to charge us for the room anyway. We love gloucester but forget about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our year-round hotel features on-the-water rooms with balconies overlooking beautiful salt water marshes. Walk from your room through our indoor skywalks to our lobby, Spa, pool, jacuzzi, and function room. Spend time relaxing at our indoor, glass enclosed year-round chlorine-free pool and jacuzzi or catch some rays on the sun deck overlooking the Annisquam River and marina. Enjoy a relaxing treatment from our Spa menu or participate in one of our Wellness Classes including Yoga, and Pilates - be sure to treat yourself, while you are here! Dine and unwind after a day of whale watching, fishing or shopping at our NEW waterside tent bar & cafe (seasonal), Mile Marker One. Enjoy your favorite drink, and watch the boats go by. All located on premise. A great place for couples, families, corporate business travel, reunions, clambakes, weddings, groups and tours, and get togethers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Cape Ann's Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Ann`s Marina Hotel Gloucester
- Cape Ann Marinas Hotel
- Cape Ann Marinas Gloucester