“best breakfast anywhere!”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

had sunday breakfast there yesterday.....best breakfast ever..service great..well worth the 20 minute wait! their homemade bread is wonderful

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Get ready for some good home cooked breakfast. My husband and I had both ordered their twist on eggs Benedict. This fabulous dish makes my mouth water even writing about it. Fresh baby spinach atop English muffin loaded with crab topped with poached egg for hubby and scrambled for me then dressed with yummy hollandase sauce. A true treat. Home made bread and non special items available at reasonable prices. Service is excellent. Owner is wonderful and really understands and practices making customers happy.
Not fancy but sure is good

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We vacation in Gloucester just about every year. We have been going for 35 years and always seem to find new and wonderful places to eat. The shop was clean, bright and very cherry. Very homey. The staff treated you that way as well. The food was wonderful and the menu was varied. Had gluten free offers. My blueberry crepe was delicious and my husband was very happy with his omelet, potatoes and gluten free english muffin. Defintley will be a place we stop on our next trip there.

1  Thank M T
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped in after a whale watch. They were closed as the door was locked. Lucky us, we asked the son, did not know he was the son, where else we could go as i have been up since 4 am and he decided to let us in for breakfast. It was delicious, big breakfast, great French toast, potatoes, and tea. The atmosphere was fun and the mom was very engaging as she knew everyone. Best yet phantom gourmet was here before.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

my fiancé had taken me to Gloucester for my birthday..and we searched around for a good place to eat breakfast...and we stumbled on two sisters...right away it was as if Patty was an old friend lol...she was awesome! we went back a second time just to see her again...she's an awesome cook and an even more awesome server...I miss her..she's such a great person :D

1  Thank sanatah