“Two Sisters Rocks!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Two Sisters Rocks!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

If you miss this townee shop, you've missed Gloucester! An unbelievable hidden spot. Barely enough room for 25 folks at a time. But just the perfect size! Good luck to get in as the lucky 25. The breakfast meals are absolutely incredible! Homemade everything! from breads to muffins to omelets to attitude! When you meet Patti, the owner you'll know what I mean! And if you walk away still hungary, then you didn't eat!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Cparsons0414

cape ann massachusetts
“TWO SISTERS//remodelled but food was tasteless,”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

i met someone who chose this restaurant; i looked over the menu and saw what i thought would be ggod. a soft taco with eggs, gaucamole and sour cream and salsas on the side..9.95
without coffee...
I treated my friend to his breakfast and it came to 26.00 + for 2. I thought very high, and it wasn't a first class hotel. My eggs were scrambled, but loose, and greasy, home fries tasted pre=cooked and too much oil, the guacamole. i asked if it was home-made looked like the kind you scoop out of a container, ready-made and the salsa looked bottled no cilantro no onions bits, etc. and the sour cream was in a container from, Hpod's, small
no seasoning to speak of; she didn;t bring the hot sauce i asked for...et.c never again.
try george's ntcoming in from rotary, on washington about 7 blocks in on the right good.... , tasty and plenty t to eat..........!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Randolph, Massachusetts, Usa
“A friendly place in an unfarmilar Port.”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Every time I am up this way my trip has to include a breakfast trip to two sisters. Good food, great service and very nice people.

• Visited November 2013
Danbury, Connecticut
“Fun and filling breakfast”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had a party of five, so we waited a little while for the one big table. Parties of four or less are more easily accommodated. That being said, once we were seated it was a delight. Nicole offered to take a group picture, and Patty added some humorous observations. We had lots of different items off the menu. The food was good diner fare And all were tasty. We had read about the grilled muffins, so we tried them. The breads are made there, so they were a high point. We left full and happy.

Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“This is what vacation should be!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Walking in here I felt like I was visiting with my sister. The owner and her son are so friendly and the food is FANTABULOUS. You MUST ask for a grilled muffin. I've never heard of such a thing but holy cow was it good! The coffee is superb as we're the eggs but in all seriousness, what I loved the most was the owner. She's funny, sweet and the epitome of Gloucester. We visited the top 6 food establishments here and Two Sisters was our favorite by far!

1 Thank Jennifer G