“We all scream for ice cream”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long Beach Dairy Maid
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Gloucester
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We ordered small cones and they were huge! Fresh, yummy ice cream in so many different flavors. What a great stop!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Hot fudge sundaes are great! So much hot fudge! A little expensive for a sundae, but I keep going back because of the hot fudge.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We never miss the opportunity to sample ice cream when we're out and about, and it's especially pleasing when it's really good ice cream. Long Beach Dairy Maid was no disappointment. In the middle of nowhere, but close to our hotel, it was the perfect dessert for a perfect vacation.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Late night ice cream craving had been erased after having just a small size(other places large) ice cream. There were over 100 different flavors to choose from but the employees were happy to let you try before you buy. Might have to make a special road trip to go again!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Beware the GIANT portions. I ordered the munchkin a kiddie size and it was easily a 2-3 scoop/serving of soft serve. Not thinking, I ordered myself a small. I am not kidding and wish i had taken a photo - it was a pint of soft serve on a cone. There was no way I could eat it all and had to throw more than half of it away which in my world is a sin. Also - a little pricey - 2 ice creams $8.50? I know good ice cream is worth it but seriously? I felt for what it was - it was bit ridiculous.

1  Thank InnSeasonResorts