Parker's Bed and Breakfast and Sugar House
US$96
US$156
US$142
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Staying in B & Bs is one of my favorite things to do when I am traveling alone. Parker's B & B is definitely one of the best in my experiences. The house is beautifully decorated and the rooms are immaculate. Mr and Mrs Parker are friendly and welcoming. Ramona (i called her the first name) is extremely helpful who drove me to train station on my departure. I am so grateful to her help and I hope I will be staying with her again in future.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank April Y
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Members of my family - adults and a 3-year-old - had a wonderful experience at Parker's Bed and Breakfast in Granby, Mass, midway between South Hadley and Amherst. The Parkers are great hosts, and the accomodations are exceptionally comfortable and inviting. It's a large contemporary house surrounded by woods and a pasture. There's a sugar house and Mr. Parker's maple syrup added to the large and delicious breakfast offered. This place is highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family