“Great meal”

20 Railroad Public House
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Description: Seasonally inspired pub fare. Using Local, Regional, responsible and Sustainable products. Craft Beers and Cocktails.
Chatham, New York
“Great meal”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

They have a great selection of salads that all look good going by to other patrons and ours were no let down. Stayed light I guess sampled 2 styles of their wings Dragon and GP, dragon wings were awesome and the GP were pretty darn good too. Fries with cheese on top rounded it out, everything was great service as well. Atmosphere is just right and every meal being served looked delicious too. Don't let the dark brick walkway to get in scare you lol.

• Visited August 2014

New York
“So delicious!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Thanks to another review here, we went back to 20 Railroad after many years. I had the most delicious salmon salad!! I switched parmesan cheese for the blue cheese-so so good!!! Hubby had Asian burger. I tasted it and loved it!! It had the flavor of the steamed dumpling sauce... Not sure what it's called. I would get that again! Bison burgers, good chili. A bit loud and crowded but in GB, a good option. Definitely going back!!

• Visited August 2014
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good food. Friendly service. Great location.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We originally ate here by default because the place we had planned on dining was closed. We were very happy we ended up at 20 Railroad and would definitely go back. There are fun appetizers, great salads and lots of sandwiches to choose from on my menu. We all ordered different items and everyone was happy.
The service was friendly and prompt.

• Visited July 2014
Livingston, NJ
“More than just Barfood”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were unable to find a restaurant in Great Barrington that could accommodate us without reservations that looked interesting on a Saturday night so went into 20 Railroad as a last resort. They could not be more welcoming and gave us a nice table near the window in front. Since I do not eat meat, I expected to have a problem finding a decent meal in a place that appeared to be just a pub, but the Salmon Harvest Salad could not have been better no matter where I had it or even at double the price. The piece of salmon was very large and extremely moist and the salad was fresh with a dressing so delicious that I asked if I could buy a bottle of it (could not). Anna was a delight, adding to the ambiance. Whenever we are in Great Barrington in the future, we will skip all the overpriced, pretentious restaurants and head right for 20 Raliroad.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank handhnh
Roslyn, New York
“Ate here twice in 4 days”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

After recommendation from hotel, ate here and had great salads and seafood. Excellent cooking - lovely atmosphere - not too big a deal and also decent on the pocketbook.

Visited July 2014