“Great vacation location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

VineetSin...
“Great vacation location!”
Reviewed 19 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We loved visiting the Berkshires, and the cottage was a perfect romantic heart of our vacation. The scenic views right from the cottage, the pool a few steps away, and great landscaping all helped set the tone for an amazing time. We also really appreciated how peaceful the area was, as well as all the basic amenities like a full-size fridge, microwave, kettle, bowls, plates, and flatware.

We are looking forward to our next visit.

Management Response
21 Aug 2017
Thank you, Vineet, we'd be delighted to host you any time. ES
BSmiths
New York City
“Unbeatable Cultural Idyl”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

What a charming, relaxing, and peaceful rental in the very heart of Berkshires cultural activities and venues. The view and pool are splendid, the apartment itself is private, very thoughtfully and tastefully fitted-out, and a more restful sleep you'll likely never have. The owners are truly refined, helpful, and privacy-respecting. I've stayed in many places in the Berkshires but heartily recommend this above all others!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
noname460
New York City, New York
“A most beautiful location that exceeds expectations”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

From the lawn of the cottage, one looks down on farms, meadows, and mountains. The sky is so big, I thought I was in Montana. One step out the door and you're walking on rambling country roads, alternating between wide views and wooded sections for an hour or more. A 6 minute drive to either funky Great Barrington and the town lake with beach. Great hikes on the Appalachian Trail and more are only 20 minutes away. The cottage was clean and cozy. Even without air conditioning it was comfortable all day long during the July heatwave. Efrem and Frederica were gracious and accommodating. They made us ( my doggie and me) feel very welcome and offered excellent guidance on local adventure. I give this cottage the highest possible rating and look forward to our next stay there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: country setting that is still so close to town
Liked least: cottage did not have a cooking stove
Travelling group: Solo
KrisLT617
Boston, Massachusetts
“Charming Cottage with Amazing Views”
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this very charming cottage for 3 nights in the beginning of October and we very much enjoyed our stay.

The furniture and decor were very french country and the views of the hills and fall foliage were amazing. They weren't at their ultimate peak during our stay but my husband and I just loved staring out the 3 large windows/2 window doors from the bed or sitting on the bench outside to enjoy the view. Also prior to booking the cottage, we searched for b&bs around the area that would offer similar views. They were either booked up and/or their costs were at a premium. Efrem's cottage is really a great steal if you want to be surrounded by beautiful views while relaxing in your room. It was also a 5 minute drive into the town where you can get your boutique shopping and restaurant fix.

Efrem was very prompt in his responses when I first inquired about the cottage. When I finally booked, he emailed directions and a helpful guide. Upon arriving, he also provided directions on turning on the heat, wifi, and other things we'd possibly need during our stay. We also appreciated the bottle of wine, chocolates, shampoo and soap he provided to welcome us to his place. The cottage is next to the main house but Efrem wasn't around during our stay so it was a very private retreat for me and my husband.

My husband and I would love to return again. It was the perfect place to relax and take in the beauty of nature.

Jason K
“Fantastic Stay!”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the cottage with my girlfriend and our small dog and we had a fantastic time! The cottage had everything we needed (wifi, large bathroom, dining table, cable TV) and even came with a bottle of wine and bottled water in the fridge. We were able to sit by the pool on lounge chairs and enjoy the weather and the water. I highly recommend staying her and will definitely look to come back soon!

MTriveri
Brooklyn, New York
“Spectacular views. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My husband, 5 year old daughter and I had a great time at the Sigel's. The views are spectacular and we enjoyed being at the pool, going hiking and visiting the Rockwell museum in the area.

CatskillT...
New York City, New York
“Unbelievable views and great location”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We spent three nights at this lovely cottage, perfectly located a mere 7 minutes from town. The views from all windows are divine: mountains, rolling hills, endless big sky. We slept with the doors open and only the night breeze to keep us cool. The pool is also wonderful, we spent many hours basking in the sun and splashing around together. Hosts are also very communicative and our arrival, stay and departure were seamless - thank you.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, views and pool
Liked least: No stove, but I understand why
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing