“Consistantly good!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Consistantly good!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Since I have only eaten Indian food here, I cannot compare it to anything else. I do know that the quality of the food it great. I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank WithMJT

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Good Indian food”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I go here every so often when I am in Great Barrington and I want Indian food. My husband and I went here just a few days ago and it is usually very quiet and not many people are dining there for lunch. The ambiance has a lot to be desired (very dated and dark), but we go for the food. I order the lunch special and ask for the chicken mandala which then comes with rice, naan bread, and the pakora (deep fried vegetables which I love). I also ordered the potato dumplings for an appetizer. Everything tastes really fresh each time I visit. The service can be a bit slow and not the most friendly, but when you have a craving for Indian in the Berkshires this is the best place in south county.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Mary Jo M
Albany, NY
“Lots of flavor”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had a great dinner here. I ordered the veggie thali and my husband got the mixed grill plate. Overall the seasoning was very nice and they adjusted the spice level to our requests. Unlike many Indian places we've been too, the food did not have excess oil. Would definitely come back.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank NYtravelers_111
Hudson, New York
“Honest Indian”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

this place is honest indian food with out the noisy sitar in the back round, have eaten there often, everything you order is always great. Something must have happened this day as the service was not up to par, the waiter was slow, the food came fast(always a good thing) but the lady cleared our table didn.t even ask if we wanted dessert, or anything else, just wrapped our food to go (mixed it up with the left over rice not separate rice absorbed all the sauce) and they had like a 9 or 10 year old handing out menus, bill, collecting money he did everything , but give us water which we had to ask for several times .Good food just and off day I guess

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank tilefish
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Authentic Indian”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Really tasty food, we had a variety of mild, spicy and hot dishes, all excellent and enjoyable. Very attentive service and all six of us left wanting to come back at another time. Nicely located just away from the center of the town, plenty of easy parking. Highly recommended

• Visited July 2013