The big pluses were that it was clean, a firm bed with nice pillows, Wi-Fi access, the price was good (given the location), and it was convenient, as we planned to visit the Rockwell museum in Stockbridge the next morning. Outward appearance was rustic, with lots of blooming flowers, and it's a bit recessed from the roadway, making it more quiet than we expected. The staff was helpful, giving us good advice on nearby dining options. The room itself was adequate, nothing more. It was small-to-average size, and had a slight musty smell at first. It had a worn look to it. The towels and washcloths were thin and coarse. Large shower; everything worked ok. The free continental breakfast was at the low end of adequate; just some basics, weak orange juice and, surprisingly, soured milk. There was no one around to whom we could comment about it, and no one was at the desk for check-out. So...it was fine for one night, but I'd rather pay a little more elsewhere and get a larger, better appointed room, and a better breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Great Barrington Berkshires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Great Barrington Hotel Great Barrington
- Travel Lodge Great Barrington
- Great Barrington Travelodge
- Great Barrington Travel Lodge