“Good food and service”

Barrington Brewery & Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 1995 the Barrington Brewery has been serving our own Barn Brewed Beer and food made from scratch. We were the first brewery on the east coast to install a solar panel system that supplies solar-heated hot water for brewing and restaurant use.
Richmond
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

I have been there many times while visiting my son. Nice casual atmosphere, good food and great service. A keeper!

Visited August 2014

Wanaque, New Jersey
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

We stopped in based on the recommendations of family members both of them beer drinkers.
Go for the beer not the food. FYI, only beer and wine are served no other alcoholic beverages.
The food is what you'd expect in a places where beer is the feature. Would I go back when I'm in the area...no.

Holyoke, Massachusetts
“Fun Place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

We went here after hiking Monument Mountain, as it was about 2 miles down the road and dogs can sit outside with their owners during a meal. I had the BBQ Brisket sandwich with fries. The beef was tender, but not very plentiful (but it was a $10 sandwich). I don't think the fries were fresh. My wife had a vegetarian burger, which she loved. It was crispy and held together well. Her cole slaw was tasty and fresh. The beers were probably the best part of the brewery (go figure). Of note was the black velvet, made from a stout and champagne (prosecco). I took home a few bottles of pale and brown ale. The staff was accommodating.

Massachusetts
“Still good beer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

This was my 3rd visit to the brewery. At my 2nd visit I found out why they had plastic cups the first time - the only glass washer they had was broken.

This is a decent place for lunch, but has its challenges. This time, our lunch order took almost 45 minutes to arrive (I had finished my first pint, luckily the manager comped a second one for me because of the delay).
Excellent fries, and sandwiches, but not a huge selection on the menu - they should consider more daily specials, there seems to be enough business to warrant it.

Pa
“A little disappointing this time around”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I had the Chicken Pot Pie and it was all Pie (shaped into a very cute chicken) and hardly any Chicken Pot. A couple of the pieces of chicken were completely dried out and tough. Cobb salads looked good and were reported to be good. Ribs were very tender but the BBQ sauce was just average. We finally got a piece of their mile high chocolate cake after looking at it for all these years. I am assuming that it is a flourless cake; it is very dense and way over the top chocolate. Seven of us split one piece!