“Amazing Food and Personnel :)”
Review of Aegean Breeze

Aegean Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
Aegean Breeze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Me and my family had the most amazing time here. The food was so delicious and the staff was always there to help you and always with a smile. I would recommend it to everyone who likes greek food and not only. The best part was at the end when they brought for free a piece of chocolate cake for my grandmom for her birthday, that made her and all of us very happy.
Thank you all of you guys and see you soon, i can't wait to taste again your wonderfull stuffed cabbage and stuffed peppers and of course your chicken soup :)

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My wife and I ate here after a long flight from Denver. We arrived just after a huge tour bus had dropped off its cargo of passengers. I didn’t hold out much hope of getting decent service, but the tour group was funneled into the dining room and the rest of us were seated on an enclosed porch that wraps around the building. Five or six tables only had one server, but she was very good and we never were short of anything.

The thing I remember most about the restaurant was the cold appetizer platter. We ordered several (five, I think) appetizers for a flat cost. It was interesting to try some new types of food that are usually not available at most “greek” places.

The food was good. On the ten scale I would rate it 7-8, but the thing I remember most was that I think it was a little overpriced. I guess that is to be expected in Great Barrington. Even having said that, I would still recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Right from the start,the staff was warm & friendly,the service was wonderful. We had freshly baked pita bread with appetizers and some of the Greek Chardonay! Between the 4 of us we had a large sampling of food. Would return and would recommend this place to others

Reviewed 27 August 2013

When the young hostess inquired if I would be done with dinner in one and one-quarter hours, I should have realized that something was awry... The freshly baked Pita Bread was outstanding. The Stuffed Grape Leaves did not taste like they had been freshly prepared. The Seafood entree and the Greek dessert was delicious, but I was left with the feeling that for some reason there was a rush to turn the tables... I would not return!

A Professional Food Service Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We always start off our annual Berkshire vacation with a vist to Aegean Breeze on our first night, and this place never disappoints. We love the Moussaka, the Spanikopita and greek salad. The service was warm, friendly and helpful. Its become a little pricey but we value its reliability in providing a good beginning to our vacation.