“Great ice cream”
Review of SoCo Creamery

SoCo Creamery
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 17 June 2014

If you like chocolate, dirty chocolate flavour is a must. Husband's fav. I am the mocha almond fan. Excellent ice cream, creamy, dense and divine.
Service slow or non-existent at times. Almost always a line in summer, but I'd be surprised if there weren't. Defiantly worth the drive to GB or waiting in line for.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Thanks to the wonderful staff-- I know this is true because I tasted all of them! YUM! In super cute Great Barrington--totally worth the trip.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Love this ice cream. The flavor a are terrific. My favorite is the salty caramel. The vanilla gelato is also excellent with lots of vanilla beads. Dirty chocolate also pretty good..extra creamy and very deep chocolate flavor.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I called in to have an ice cream as a treat. It was a special little thing for me to enjoy by myself for all my hard work at the gym.
A nice young guy greeted me and went to serve me before being over ruled by a surly woman who was totally uninterested or unable to offer a good customer service experience. There was no interaction apart from slight irritation at my indecision in choosing a flavour. The cup was plonked on the counter and the money requested and change given without a smile or thank you. No guidance given in where to get a spoon, as one wasn't given. (The spoons are not particularly good for the density of the ice cream)
The ice cream was delicious but some recognition that this is sometimes a special treat may
help give a better atmosphere which was sorely lacking during my mid week purchase. I wouldn't return because of this. A smile goes a long way!

2  Thank MrBowker
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Flavors change every day. The ice cream was first rate. One thing that I was not crazy about was the plastic spoons that they have bend quite easily and makes eating the ice cream very difficult. One way around this issue is to get a cone.