“Best pizza in Great Barrington...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Manhattan Pizza Co.
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

I have been to other pizza places in GB, Baba Louies and 4 Brothers but Manhattan Pizza Co is by far the best. Service was great. We had a half Hawaiian pizza and half cheese...excellent. Wife had a Cesar salad which was very fresh and not drenched in dressing the way many places so often do. We'll definitely go back here.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Tonight was one of the coldest nights of the year thus far- 6 degrees to be exact, and we wanted a nice hot pizza to warm us up. We only just moved to GB in July and rarely eat out, but the last time we ordered a pizza we were not thrilled so we thought we would try Manhattan Pizza Co tonight. We ordered a medium pizza with spinach, broccoli, mushroom and red onion. They told us it would be ready in 15-20 mins for pickup, and we arrived 20 mins later. The pizza was ready and the total was $19.75 (not cheap, but could be worth it for good pizza).

We were so excited travelling home with that warm nice smelling pizza in my lap, eagerly imagining a piping hot pizza overfowing with veggies. Unfortunately when we opened it up upon our arrival home, we were dismayed to find a tepid pizza with a sparse smattering of overly done to a hardened crisp veggies. I don't think it's due to the cold weather that the pizza was not hot either- when I arrived they had it sitting out in the box on the counter, not in a warmer or anything. We are only 5 minutes drive away and the car was warm, so I wouldn't have expected that to be an issue.

I will say on the positive side, the crust was thin and crispy and the sauce was flavorful. Also, the restuarant itself is very warm and pleasant inside, so maybe we will give it a second shot at some point in the future and eat there rather than do take out.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

If you stop in for a slice or two of pizza, you are pressured to sit at a table, ostensibly to obligatorily leave a tip to a family member waitress.
The pizza is only average.
The mixed Italian sub is way below par.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

The pizza and pasta dishes are wonderful. Have not tried the sandwiches, salads, etc. I thought the place would be a chain restaurant with "frozen/packaged" food. I was pleasantly surprised. I have had the pizza many times, always good. Had the fettuccine Alfredo recently, the fresh made sauce was wonderful and the portions are big.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

We just wanted a quick dinner after hiking 7 miles. We didn't quite know what we wanted to eat... this was ok. The mozz sticks were delicious!!!!!!!!!! My Eggplant-Chicken Parm was nothing to write home about. The chicken was dry, the eggplant was soggy. The sauce was runny and tasteless. The wait staff was kinda like like on fast forward.... not really stopping and caring.