“family time”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ventnor, N.J.
“family time”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great pizza and service, nice for families, normal "pizza decor" nothing over the top except the food.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sympany

Fairfield, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

This was a very good pizza place in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. Fast service and good food to eat. Ask to buy the salad dressing.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Erika K
New York
“Loved the place until yesterday”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We had frequented Manhattan Pizza as their pies were very close to what we left in the real Manhattan. The guys in the kitchen hustle and the front of house staff used to be great. Yesterday we were waited on (or I should say WE waited on) a guy behind the register who was the poster child for clueless (the red dyed hair and black nails didn't help). He ignored us twice while we tried to pay for a pizza and only when another woman arrived and chided us "there's only two of us here!" was I able to actually give them some money - stupid me. I truly hope this was their first day on the job - if not, I will be looking for another pizza place.

• Visited August 2013
Stony Brook
“Best pizza in Great Barrington...”
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

I have been to other pizza places in GB, Baba Louies and 4 Brothers but Manhattan Pizza Co is by far the best. Service was great. We had a half Hawaiian pizza and half cheese...excellent. Wife had a Cesar salad which was very fresh and not drenched in dressing the way many places so often do. We'll definitely go back here.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“OK pizza, nothing to write home about. Restaurant looks cute but we had take out.”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Tonight was one of the coldest nights of the year thus far- 6 degrees to be exact, and we wanted a nice hot pizza to warm us up. We only just moved to GB in July and rarely eat out, but the last time we ordered a pizza we were not thrilled so we thought we would try Manhattan Pizza Co tonight. We ordered a medium pizza with spinach, broccoli, mushroom and red onion. They told us it would be ready in 15-20 mins for pickup, and we arrived 20 mins later. The pizza was ready and the total was $19.75 (not cheap, but could be worth it for good pizza).

We were so excited travelling home with that warm nice smelling pizza in my lap, eagerly imagining a piping hot pizza overfowing with veggies. Unfortunately when we opened it up upon our arrival home, we were dismayed to find a tepid pizza with a sparse smattering of overly done to a hardened crisp veggies. I don't think it's due to the cold weather that the pizza was not hot either- when I arrived they had it sitting out in the box on the counter, not in a warmer or anything. We are only 5 minutes drive away and the car was warm, so I wouldn't have expected that to be an issue.

I will say on the positive side, the crust was thin and crispy and the sauce was flavorful. Also, the restuarant itself is very warm and pleasant inside, so maybe we will give it a second shot at some point in the future and eat there rather than do take out.

• Visited January 2013