“Favorite Chinese in the Berkshires”

Koi Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Koi is a comfortable restaurant with always quality, reliable food served by knowledgeable and accommodating wait staff. We eat at Koi at least once a month and have eaten most everything on the menu. All dishes are of well cooked and served in an eye pleasing manner - always enough to take home for the next day. The Chow Fun, Sesame Chicken and Steamed Dumplings are favorites but everything at Koi can easily be a favorite.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Koi is a great choice for perfect every time chinese food. Love the retro, clean decor. Portions are in abundance. Terrific choice for 2 or a large group. Friendly & attentive on the service and welcoming to children.

1  Thank Justsayin Y
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I love this place, have gone here for years. I love the staff and the funky decor. Most of all, I love the food. The dumplings with peanut sauce are out of this world and you will be thinking of them many days later. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Our waiter came back a few times and told us we had picked all his favorites , and then he smiled from ear to ear. I love the orange chairs, and how clean this place is. I have been in other Chinese restaurants where I was afraid to eat the food. This place shines . I wish I lived nearby so I could try out more things on the menu. Check this place out, You won't be sorry.

2  Thank fransbaking
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Really nice decor, large and varied menu, excellent well informed wait staff. courteous friendly welcome as well as upon our leaving. The tangerine beef the b est I'd ever had anywhere. My husband had the "House Special Delight" which consisted of a combination of jumbo shrimp, pork, chicken and beef served with a wonderful assortment of vegetables and brown rice that was done to perfection. Highly recommend this delightful restaurant and of course, we will return.

1  Thank sandrafarnham
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We frequent Koi. The two gentlemen typically positioned in the lobby to greet customers are friendly and welcoming. Almost all of the servers are pleasant and efficient (I must admit - there are a few who, in our visits, have not cracked a smile at us), and the food service is quite fast. I like the array of food; we have yet to be disappointed by any of the dishes we've ordered.

If you are looking for a good Chinese restaurant in the Great Barrington area, I would recommend Koi!

1  Thank awesty12