I had envisioned myself at a lovely B&B but with a baby a motel made more sense. The owner was very friendly and our room was clean, good size and had a very nice bed. Overall a pleasant experience. The only thing that bothered me was the chemical clean smell (like in a taxi) and that the owner wasn't able to recommend a breakfast place. Well, there is one almost across the street, the River Bend cafe with a nice backyard and good, tasty and healthy breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're just minutes away from Tanglewood and summer playhouses. There are historical sites, museums, beautiful scenery, and the Berkshires' own special blend of antiques and country shops. If it's the outdoors you like, there is canoeing, biking or hiking trails. The winter season provides you an abundance of cross-country and downhill skiing nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Lantern House Motel Great Barrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern House Motel Great Barrington Hotel Great Barrington
- Lantern Hotel Great Barrington