“THE BEST VALUE IN GREAT BARRINGTON!”

Mountain View Motel
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Great Barrington
Manchester, New Hampshire
“THE BEST VALUE IN GREAT BARRINGTON!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My fiance and I had reservations at the Egremont Inn for a Romantic Weekend. Upon arriving it was completely different than advertised. High price New York Art Culture, Zero Quality and completely inadequate small room, typical of Great Barrington these days. After they ripped us off for Aprox $300 we told them we would find other accommodations. We then spent the next hour trying to find a hotel during a busy weekend. The only Place we could find that was recommended and available was the Mountain View Motel............
This is the Last great Value in Great Barrington. I will continue to visit this Motel until i have my own property there. The Owner was incredibly accommodating and after hearing of our dilemma helped us as much as he could. It was nice to have someone that genuinely cared about the quality of our trip. The Rooms Were Spotless, I spend month out of the year in hotels that cost 2x as much, these are some of the cleanest rooms i have ever stayed in. You can tell the owner and his family take a lot of pride in what they have. My fiance and i finally got the opportunity to relax. i can not recommend this facility enough. Do not be afraid of the Motel title and don't make the mistake I did. Look here before one of the other hotels or inns takes advantage of your finances.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sebastian r

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Arlington, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We planned a last minute trip over a holiday weekend and this was the only place left open. We were pleasantly surprised by how great the owner was and how well it all worked out. The owner was so polite. He bumped us up to a better room at no extra cost and gave us free tickets to the art festival. It's centrally located to the center of town, hiking, tourist attractions, and antique shops. The place itself is clean and quiet. Just exactly what we needed and at a great price!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Rebecca R
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 June 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed recently at the Mountain View Motel and really enjoyed our stay. The owner is extremely professional and runs the motel perfectly. Clean, comfortable, and in a great location. If we are ever in the Great Barrington area again this will be where we stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Scott R
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Love, love, love the Mountain View Motel. Quiet and relaxing after a fun day in the Berkshires. The price is right and the updated rooms are very clean and comfy. Thanks to the helpful front desk staff we found a much needed coffee house, and a great restaurant. What a nice get away weekend. Perfect. Thank you Mountain View!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank 30124coffeehouse
Flemington, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 March 2013

A clean room, comfy bed, and a hot shower under a mile from the mountain. My son and I did the ski and stay and it couldn't be beat for the price. When I made the reservation the owner/manager told me to call when I was a 1/2 hour away so he could turn the heat on. When I got there the room was toasty! He is very friendly and helpful. The town is close so everything is easily accessible. I will definitely stay there again the next time I'm in the area. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kyle L
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Booking online made it fast and easy. Location just outside of town made it affordable and quiet at night. Nice clean room with everything you need to feel comfy. Nice friendly staff eager to help make your stay great.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Lankasterpea
New London, Connecticut
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed for 2 nights because we were going skiing. The location is perfect-so close to the mountain and basically down the street from town where there were a lot of good restaurants! Owner was very nice and accommodating, beds were comfortable, and price was inexpensive. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kelsey P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Great Barrington
Lantern House Motel Great Barrington
Lantern House Motel Great Barrin...
#3 of 10 in Great Barrington
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lenox Great Barrington/Berkshires
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lenox Gre...
#2 of 10 in Great Barrington
Days Inn Great Barrington
Days Inn Great Barrington
#4 of 10 in Great Barrington
Holiday Inn Express Great Barrington
Holiday Inn Express Great Barrin...
#7 of 10 in Great Barrington
The Red Lion Inn
The Red Lion Inn
#1 of 1 in Stockbridge
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, an Ascend Collection Hotel

Been to Mountain View Motel? Share your experiences!